Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SE street cannons

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 08:08 PM
omaho5
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE street cannons

Does anybody out there in Harley Land have a pair, Street Cannons, that is ?
I assume that most of us have a "Pair."
Sound OK ?

Old 12-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Ultra rider2012
Advanced

ttttt

Old 12-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Larry64
Road Warrior
Received 94 Likes on 76 Posts

I would like to hear and see a set of these too. I'm thinking SE Ventilator air cleaner and the Street Cannons. Breath a little nicer and not be too loud. I'm kinda liking my quite bike.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:07 PM
kdtucker916
Stage II

I snatched a pair on Black Friday and I can say that I am very pleased. I have stock header with cats and the mufflers have a nice low rumble at idle. When you open it up they sound real throaty. For guys out there with extended warranties these are for you. When you upgrade to stage 2 it will not void your warranty as long as you stay with HD parts.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:25 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,179 Likes on 2,450 Posts

Originally Posted by kdtucker916
I snatched a pair on Black Friday and I can say that I am very pleased. I have stock header with cats and the mufflers have a nice low rumble at idle. When you open it up they sound real throaty. For guys out there with extended warranties these are for you. When you upgrade to stage 2 it will not void your warranty as long as you stay with HD parts.
not necessarily true. depends on the dealer. some dealers will warranty everything, as long as they do the installation. other dealers will not warranty any of it, especially if it is screamin eagle stuff with the crossed flags (off road use only)...... then you fall into the situation of having a good dealer where you are, but you break down 3 states away. what now?

Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Mo.Rob
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have them on my 13 road king classic. They sound good at idle and when your cobbing on it they sound real good. at cruise speed they are fairly quiet. there is a pretty big difference in these and my old rush 1.75 slip ons. I decided to go with these because I just get tired of the noise after a day on my bike, and me and the wife can hold a conversation alot better if we need to. I have noticed my fishtail tips came loose once and there was a gap between the pipe and tip and they sagged just a little, I retightened them and I hope it doesnt happen again. The parts guy tells me they will sound a little better in 5000 miles so I guess we will see. I like them and Im glad I put them on

Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 AM
louie c
Tourer

Originally Posted by Mo.Rob
I have them on my 13 road king classic. They sound good at idle and when your cobbing on it they sound real good. at cruise speed they are fairly quiet. there is a pretty big difference in these and my old rush 1.75 slip ons. I decided to go with these because I just get tired of the noise after a day on my bike, and me and the wife can hold a conversation alot better if we need to. I have noticed my fishtail tips came loose once and there was a gap between the pipe and tip and they sagged just a little, I retightened them and I hope it doesnt happen again. The parts guy tells me they will sound a little better in 5000 miles so I guess we will see. I like them and Im glad I put them on
I too have a 2013 Road King.
I'm looking to put slip ons as well.
Where did you purchase them and what was the price ?
and did u install them yourself ?

Old 12-10-2012, 12:53 PM
ontwowheels77
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mo.Rob
Are you saying the 1.75 slip ons were louder than the SE Cannons?

Old 01-28-2013, 07:52 AM
NHSG103
Stage III
Default SE Cannon's

So has anyone taken any pics or videos of what the SE Cannon's sound and look like?

I am interested in putting them on my 2012 SG

Old 02-06-2013, 07:20 AM
TKDKurt
Elite HDF Member
Received 126 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by NHSG103
So has anyone taken any pics or videos of what the SE Cannon's sound and look like?

I am interested in putting them on my 2012 SG
Ditto! I've been looking for a sound file also. I have well broken in stock pipes (17,000+ miles) and wonder how the Cannons compare to the stockers.

Quick Reply: SE street cannons