Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tsukayu GPS Fairing

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 12:57 PM
cabbage
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tsukayu GPS Fairing

The good:

- Sounds pretty good (though sort of tinny sounding at higher speeds/volume, needs some bass to it...but it does sounds better then the dragonfly setup my buddy has. i think a subwoofer would solve the tinny issue.)

- Looks nice, and fit together well

- I dig the curved windshield it came with.

- The bluetooth setup is awesome to have for wireless tunes, and it works well.

The bad:

- Cant get the GPS to locate my position, shows that i am in mexico, despite the fact that im in Orange County, Ca. Tried re-positioning the gps antenna but to no avail.

- The handlebar remote option i ordered doesnt work.

- the Marine window cover was broken in two upon receipt, but Tsukayu is sending me a new one for free. Kudos to them for this.

The Ugly:

- Tsukayu is not going to do a thing to help me on the handlebar remote. No refund of this non working option for some reason. They say i am past the refund period, despite having informed them it did not work right when i installed, and spending the next week or so trying to get it to work. Very weak on their part.

- Tsukayu has not offered any assistance or even addressed the issue of my GPS not working, despite numerous emails. This was main reason i bought this fairing, was the GPS...and it doesnt work. arggggg. This last item of the GPS not working is the one that is really pissing me off.

Old 08-04-2013, 01:58 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Garmin...

Old 08-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Northwoodz
Road Warrior
Received 461 Likes on 128 Posts
Old 08-04-2013, 03:45 PM
texaswiz
Banned
Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts

If you used a credit card I would contest it so fast it would make their head swim. You have way too many major issues going on here to just roll over and take it in the shorts.

Old 08-04-2013, 09:51 PM
im
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 790 Likes on 601 Posts

Originally Posted by texaswiz
If you used a credit card I would contest it so fast it would make their head swim. You have way too many major issues going on here to just roll over and take it in the shorts.
That is what i would do !

Old 08-05-2013, 09:59 AM
cabbage
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are now saying they will warranty the gps and handlebar remote for one year...but first want to see how its wired up so perhaps i can fix myself.

That is really all i can ask for.

Anyone out there with the gps fairing that ever added a subwoofer to it in the bags? the head unit amp will accept a subwoofer and two more speakers, but might need some more power to run em right, so maybe an amp also.