Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'14 Street Glide Klock Werks!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 09:50 PM
kaktactical
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '14 Street Glide Klock Werks!!!!!!!!!

I went to Bikes Blues And BBQ this weekend and on the way back Sunday I stopped into Pig Trail Hd . Klock Werks had a great booth set up but we got there kinda late and they were tearing everything down so I missed a lot .
I asked Brian Klock when they thought they might have a FLARE WINDSHIELD 14 Street Glide .He told me they were in production and would roughly 60 days .
He asked if I had my bike there and told me to pull it up to their trailer .
Before I knew it he had mine pulled off and was using it to make a template for a 8.5" Flare . 10 min later I was back on the road with a new windshield.
he told me to ride it for a few weeks and let him know how it worked .
The dude wouldn't take any money and told me it pays to be a test bike .
I know these guys make and sell a lot of products but it was a super cool thing for him to do . I met him and his wife and they a real cool stand up people .
That guy doesn't know me from a man in the moon didn't even ask my name and just threw a windshield on my bike . They for sure gained a new customer and when the 14 windscreen come out I will have one . Best of all it really works good . No more glasses jumping all over my face and my shirt stays put .

Old 09-23-2013, 09:58 PM
gotwages
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's awesome, post some pics!

Old 09-23-2013, 10:33 PM
kaktactical
Advanced

I will take some tomorrow afternoon and post em .

Old 09-23-2013, 11:01 PM
jim518
Cruiser

Did he cut and form a shield just like that?

Old 09-23-2013, 11:06 PM
TwinCooled
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kaktactical
I went to Bikes Blues And BBQ this weekend and on the way back Sunday I stopped into Pig Trail Hd . Klock Werks had a great booth set up but we got there kinda late and they were tearing everything down so I missed a lot .
I asked Brian Klock when they thought they might have a FLARE WINDSHIELD 14 Street Glide .He told me they were in production and would roughly 60 days .
He asked if I had my bike there and told me to pull it up to their trailer .
Before I knew it he had mine pulled off and was using it to make a template for a 8.5" Flare . 10 min later I was back on the road with a new windshield.
he told me to ride it for a few weeks and let him know how it worked .
The dude wouldn't take any money and told me it pays to be a test bike .
I know these guys make and sell a lot of products but it was a super cool thing for him to do . I met him and his wife and they a real cool stand up people .
That guy doesn't know me from a man in the moon didn't even ask my name and just threw a windshield on my bike . They for sure gained a new customer and when the 14 windscreen come out I will have one . Best of all it really works good . No more glasses jumping all over my face and my shirt stays put .

I have a buddy here that had a very similar experience at Sturgis. If (when) I change windshields I will put Klock Werks at the top of the list. Good businessman!

Old 09-23-2013, 11:18 PM
CGP93
Tourer
Location: Orig Surfers Paradise Australia, then Riyadh Saudi Arabia, Tokyo, Toronto, now So Cal
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW!!! thats RED HOT!! I have the 8.5 flare on my SG its a great wind shield!!!

Old 09-24-2013, 10:58 AM
kaktactical
Advanced

No he didn't cut a new one. He modified one for a prior year bike.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:03 PM
BigDave75
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great deal, I will look to them when I buy a taller one for my limited.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:30 PM
Rickr01
Club Member
Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

I have only had the pleasure of doing business with them over the phone and on-line. I can say however, that each and every person at Klock Werks I have ever dealt with was polite, very cool and cared about the products. They replaced a windshield for me at no cost and no questions asked when I called to order another a month after I had ordered the initial one. They asked me if there was a problem with the one I had just ordered? Thought it was pretty cool that they even remembered me and had a record of my recent purchase on hand. I told them it was not a defect and that a truck kicked up a pretty big stone and that marred the shield pretty good. It wasn't cracked or anything, just marred where the stone hit. I was asked if I minded holding for a minute and I heard the guy talking to Brian. He said send him a new one no charge. They didn't even want the original back. Two days later received a new shield.....Great folks! If I were ever to have a bike professionally customized, they are the ones that would do it! I currently use their shields and floor board under covers. A friend has their front fender and mufflers. All great products.

Last edited by Rickr01; 09-24-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:11 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,719 Likes on 1,545 Posts

Same kinda thing happened to me a few years back at Myrtle Beach. He and his wife were ultra approachable and super cool.

lp

Quick Reply: '14 Street Glide Klock Werks!!!!!!!!!