Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Street Vibrations Anyone?

Old 09-10-2013, 12:00 PM
CHEE-Z
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street Vibrations Anyone?

Just wondering how many of you west coasters (or farther?) were planning on attending street vibrations in reno this year- Me an my cuz are gonna be cruising up for the ending weekend of it, should be pretty fun.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:08 PM
flynhawgs
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CHEE-Z
Just wondering how many of you west coasters (or farther?) were planning on attending street vibrations in reno this year- Me an my cuz are gonna be cruising up for the ending weekend of it, should be pretty fun.
If you Stop by Carson City Harley Davidson we shall see you there!! Weather is looking good, mid 80's

It shall be a good year!

Old 09-10-2013, 01:02 PM
CHEE-Z
Cruiser

Sounds good we have a cabin in truckee but will be takin some back roads up there, love riding up the 88 into Tahoe.. Never get tired of that road! And yea should be great weather, lookin forward to it. U guys have much smoke up by your way from the fire?

Old 09-10-2013, 02:50 PM
flynhawgs
Former Sponsor

Sounds good we have a cabin in truckee but will be takin some back roads up there, love riding up the 88 into Tahoe.. Never get tired of that road! And yea should be great weather, lookin forward to it. U guys have much smoke up by your way from the fire?
Hwy 88 is the S***.. I grew up in Jackson, so rides up 88 to Tahoe I had the privilege to grow up on!

Thankfully the smoke is gone!! It is suppose to stay clear for the rest of the month.. as long as that fire doesn't find some new Fuel! It was nasty for about two week raining ash

Old 09-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Major Thom
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Be sure to take and share lots of pics!

Old 09-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Jennsking
2nd Gear

Four of us rolling from santa cruz up to reno, gonna be a great time, see ya at the sands for $1.50 ice cold bottles!!!

Old 09-10-2013, 04:57 PM
flynhawgs
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jennsking
Four of us rolling from santa cruz up to reno, gonna be a great time, see ya at the sands for $1.50 ice cold bottles!!!
Love those $1.50 ice cold beers!! however not a huge fan of the Sands.. but its a cheap watering hole ) Safe travels to you..

If you never been check out Carson City Harley Davidson. They're having a big spread this year as well!

Old 09-10-2013, 05:56 PM
CHEE-Z
Cruiser

damn 1.50 beers, you probably will see me there lol. Yup this is my first year doin street vibes, been up for hot august nights and saw some cool choppers a cpl weeks ago at the rib fest in sparks, but this should be good times. thanks for the tips gents.

Old 09-26-2013, 11:32 AM
CHEE-Z
Cruiser

So hows the weather lookin now? Lol heard you guys got snow last weekend! wondering if I should just take the 80 into town rather than head up the 88.. saw there was a chain requirement for the 50, 88, and 89 and its been kinda cold down here so im guessing theres probably some ice patches under the trees here and there.

Old 09-26-2013, 01:02 PM
nvsteve
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 50 Posts

So hows the weather lookin now? Lol heard you guys got snow last weekend! wondering if I should just take the 80 into town rather than head up the 88.. saw there was a chain requirement for the 50, 88, and 89 and its been kinda cold down here so im guessing theres probably some ice patches under the trees here and there.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...1#.UkR2jlM1CSo

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Street Vibrations Anyone?