In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

EDDY GARLAND SHAMER

Old 12-21-2006, 12:24 PM
mid evil train
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts
Default EDDY GARLAND SHAMER

Just learned that an ole high school friend Eddy Garland Shamer 39,who I had lost touch with over the years, died as a result of a motorcycle accident on route 32 in Maryland. I want his family and friends to know they are in our prayers.

Old 12-28-2006, 01:23 AM
1sportytrike
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EDDY GARLAND SHAMER

Just read this. Sorry it took so long to reply. Let them know we're thinking about them and praying for them. Hang in there, friend.

Fred

Old 01-02-2007, 01:25 PM
jeffhoward
Stage I

Just finding out about this. Ed was one of my best friends in High School. I have never forgotten him although I have been gone from the area since many years. I just found his Sisterby total accidentand thought, how great ..now I can find Ed also. ..then I found out the bad news!

This is totally sad!

His family and especially his kids,are in my prayers.

Ed man, RIP my friend. Luv ya dude! When I get back to the area ..I come to visit you....promise!

JefffromCooksville /Glenelg High Class of 1983(84)

Old 01-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Sherrie Shamer
3rd Gear

Howard did this for my bro! Thank YOU! Ed would have loved this especially on HD site! He got his dream! The one other thing he wanted in his life... HD. I wish you could have seen his face showing off this bike to me. The smile that didn't end. He was so PROUD. He worked all summer for FREE (landscaping and lawn care) to get this bike. It was tight, a full dresser! If I can get the pic of when he first brought it home on the pc I will. Thanks again, Jeff.
Sherrie

Old 01-23-2007, 12:50 AM
Sherrie Shamer
3rd Gear

The dude that hit my brother is only getting tickets no charges!! Go figure, his cop buddy lives within a 1/2 ml radius, he leaves the scene and still the SOB gets nothing but tickets. Its all in who you know. Even though Ed was riding with his personal friend on board. MJ This will too come to bite him in the ***. Not good news at all! Will keep all the close buds informed.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Sherrie Shamer
3rd Gear

mid evil train, who are you? How'd you know my brother? Please let me know...
Thanks
Sherrie to some,
Bear to many

Old 01-23-2007, 12:58 PM
finneganjt
Stage I

Hey Sherrie,

This is Candy...John Finnegans old lady. This is one of the forums that John was telling you I found on Ed. Its a sad house here lately. John and Ed were friends for 17 years and that is onehole that will never be filled.You, Dallas, Dinah, Warren, Cindy andfamily are in our prayers. Call us anytime if you wanna talk. Oh! call us anyway, so we can give you the details on our St Pattys Day Party. We'd love it if you could make it. Ed came every year and he'll be missed terribly. And to the person who started this forum, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!

Candy
aka. Finn's Girl

Old 01-24-2007, 05:51 PM
mid evil train
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Sherry my name is Greg Tamburo. I went to West West friendshipelem. Glenwood and Glenelg with Eddie. Me, Eddie, Chris Helm, and Jeff Grey used to hang out all the time. I spent many nights out in the horse pasture at your parents house around a fire with these guys and some cold beers. We had some good times out there. I hadnt talked to or seen Eddie in several years, I've lived in south Florida for 18 years.I was really sorry to hear of his accident.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:50 AM
Sherrie Shamer
3rd Gear

Hi Candy,
Yeah I found this by pure accident. Then when I found out a High School buddy of ours started it. I was thrilled! There's more to that story I'll let you know, soon! I'll be back in MD tomorrow. Cindy has to miss school tomorrow. I got my PPD vaccine and have to get it read by my work.
If your home in the evening I'll give you guys a call.
Take care
Sherrie

Old 01-29-2007, 06:06 AM
Sherrie Shamer
3rd Gear

Hey Greg,
Did you start this forum for Ed? If so I need to say, "Thank to you" I didn't realize the dates (**** on the brain) I was under the impression it was Jeff and to Jeff Thank you for all you done!
You guys more then likely know each other, also.
Yeah, the bon fires in the pasture were great! I remember Chris and Jeff. In fact there is one time that stands out in my mind with Ed and Jeff. Rather gross in the end though. Lets say Jim Beam was invited and Ed's head stayed in a box of vomit that he thought was very comfortable. I tried to change his mind but he insisted he was comfortable until Dad got home. It was great that it wasn't me for once in deep ****! Or vomit if you will!!
Thanks for getting back to me. Where are you living now? In fact if you want here's my email address shevey@juno.com I'll give you my phone number and we can go down memory lane or just BS.
Gotta go for now.
Sherrie

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: EDDY GARLAND SHAMER