Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video - Cross Bones

Old 01-22-2008, 02:43 PM
SilentWarrior
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Video - Cross Bones

Not sure this has been posted yetr but here goes.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/C...p?locale=en_US

Old 01-22-2008, 03:10 PM
stell55chevy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Video - Cross Bones

I think it is a pretty cool setup. looks like Harley is gearing towards the younger crowd a bit.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Livi1215
Tourer

Cool. Geared toward the younger crowd. Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:16 PM
HOGRIDA_06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I like it. It's a good video. I think my favorite part is the guys with the snowboards straped to thier backs. Bet that makes it hard to hang on.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:23 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Man, I like that Cross Bones!![sm=drooldude.gif] Trade in the Bob.......But wait, it's a soft tail......................Oh man, but it looks so good.......... but take a hit on the trade-in......, but it looks so phucking cool....................but it's a soft tail......oh please help me...........the voices in my head.........

Old 01-22-2008, 03:45 PM
fiend138
Road Captain

Ya man that bike kicks ***, supposedly unlike the Rocker they are up to speed for production and one Cross Bones is on its way to EVERY dealership so you should see one soon.

As for the video I got a chuckle out of the clip of the guys with the snowboards strapped to there back. Personally I have ridden over the Mount Hood here at home in the snow and need I say no fun. Plus I stopped at Government Camp, a ski town, to get a hot cup of coffee and maybe a beer or to worm up and recited no service. I don’t know maybe it was because I was on a bike and maybe the bar tender was too baked from his morning bowl to even realize eight of use walked in and sat down at the bar. I guess my point being cool bike and video for that matter but I don’t think many are going to head to the mountain on there Harley.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:05 PM
cuse
Advanced

I need to see one in person, but I like the looks of it better than the Rocker already. The seat on the Rocker has to go!

Old 01-22-2008, 07:17 PM
skullcrusher
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good video. Its pretty nice looking. Defently better then the Rocker. Seen one in person at the Easy Rider show. Its pretty ugly and looks small to me. I like this new bike. Also just to add, Buel came out with a new model as well today. However no pics at this time.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM
joeld0803
Cruiser

I like the Street Bob better. I'll stay tru to my Bob. The rear fender just isn't right. Put a springer on the Bob and that seat with a seat pan which would be easy to make as well as a wider front tire and you got the same thing only better with the rear fender that should be on that bike. To each his/her own I guess. Add white walls and then she'd really pop out.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:26 PM
JayFromPa
Outstanding HDF Member

Have to say the bike looks small in that video. And the rider appears to sit really high and in the wind. Still a cool looking bike but I don't think it's for me.

And wtf is the rest of that video about? Granted, I get tired of seeing all the stereotypical promotional stuff with fat, beer-gutted old heads in denim cruising down the road looking tough, but this one is too goofy. C'mon, the one dude is riding with a set of Vans on? And what's with the snowboards and skateboarders? I'm sorry, but any person I know that does most of those types of things and is still in their 20's is going to be burning up the road on a crotch rocket, if anything. Cheezy *** promotional vid IMHO.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Video - Cross Bones