Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

beware of alloyboltz

Old 04-23-2008, 04:00 PM
crash1292
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default beware of alloyboltz

am I just ignorant or what?.........purchased 2 sets of calaper mounting bolts.....recieved 4 bolts....but the picture on the website clearly shows 4 bolts(should have recieved 8)
http://www.alloyboltz.com/catalog/pr...oducts_id=2010
called em up and they said it could not be clearer contains mounting bolts.....wtf?
I said update the pictures.....THEN i SAID PUT A LIST ON THE PAGE STATEING HOW MANY OF WHAT AND EACH.
he said then anybody could go out and purchase the bolts.....
call em up and let em know what you think.....813 645 3185 ask for bob (he hung up on me)
rnim421@aol.com

dont get me wrong great product run by crap customer service

beware

Old 05-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Alloyboltz
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beware of alloyboltz

I'm sorry this guy feels I hung up on him. The phone went silent after I made my point to him and he realized he wasn't going to get the full Caliper kits for the price of the Caliper Mount kits. He even stated he didn't read the listing to know exactly what he was getting. He just thought he should receive the full set because he mixed up the ads and the pictures of what's in them.

I'm not real sure why I need to list every bolt and size in our listings. Most Harley guys I deal with don't want it, they want the parts necessary to do the job right the first time. That's what we supply.

He purchased a set of Front Caliper Mounts for an FL. Two bolts for each Caliper. That's four bolts.The picture shows two. The listing states clearly this kit is for the two bolts that mount the calipers to the forks. If you have duals you have to purchase two. He thought he should receive the the complete caliper set instead of what he paid and ordered. I gave him the opportunity to return the bolts for a refund, but he stated the quality was excellent and he would keep them.

I've pasted the text from thelisting on our sitehe is referring to. You click his link in his bullet as well and see it for yourselves.

This polished stainless steel front caliper mounting bolt kit fits ALL front Caliper Mounts for 1999 - 2007 Harleys except the Springers, Sportsters and the New Brembo Brakes on the V-Rods. The kit contains polished bolts to mount the caliper to the forks.

These beautiful American Made flanged 12 point bolts are far stronger than the factory bolts and install with a 13mm 12 point socket or wrench. A special blended 300 Series of stainess is used to make these bolts. They are forged, heat treated, ground, and then roll threaded to gain their incredible strength. Tensile strength is rated at 170,000psi

This kit is for one caliper and if you have dual disc brakes, you will need 2 kits.

I don't know what else I could do for him that was fair to us. Do a Google search for Alloyboltz Forums. You'll see the praise from Harley guys that have got our stuff and the Car and ATV guys as well. We strive to take care of our customers!!!

Old 01-01-2015, 01:44 PM
tgs989
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought Alloy Boltz Engine kit & they are good Quality Bolts