Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Biker Bash at Myers Hog Hill, Hamilton, IN

Old 08-14-2009, 09:18 AM
danrad55
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biker Bash at Myers Hog Hill, Hamilton, IN

This is definately worth the ride. The Biker Bash at Hog Hill in Hamilton, IN. Music, camping, scenic rides, and the weather should be fanrtastic. They are also having a poker run for one of our injured soldiers on Saturday. It's an over 21 event and was a lot of fun last year. We rode there from Chicago. Best deal and setting around. Think you're ready to ride up the Hill and down the Slippy Slide (clothing optional)! Check out their web site. http://www.myershoghill.com/

Old 08-18-2009, 08:23 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I was there! Most definitely a good time. I was talking to the owner and he said last year he only had 300 people. This year he a little over 1,000. It's still small but growing quickly. It's going to be a nice little rally in a few years! I told him he needs some showers and more port-a-potties but other than that he is doing a great job. He even had the local liquor store running deliveries. Awesome!

The slip and slide was a blast!!! Of course I came home full of bruises but it was worth it!

The town of Hamilton was pretty cool little town too. We will be there again next year!

Old 08-24-2009, 10:19 AM
danrad55
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hog Hill Biker Bash

Glad you made it. It was a great weekend and I know it will continue to get better. The ride to Hamilton was a lot of fun and it is a neat little town. As good as I thought the stage and sound was last year it seemed even better this year and everyone looked like they were having a good time. Did you have a big group ride in? Not sure what part of Indiana you rode in from. The trip from Chicago was good. Managed to avoid the Indiana Troopers and deer scares this year! From their website it looks like they have a bunch of other things going on throughout the summer. It will be interesting to see what they have to offer next year. Hopefully we'll see you next year on the slide!