The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC

Old 12-20-2009, 09:45 AM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC

Things have been boring on the site for a few days so i couldnt help myself for starting this thread....Heh heh heh.......I have a friend that is prospecting with the black pistons and because of my assosiation with him, I have been around club members lately and went on a ride that ended up at the Outlaws MC clubhouse....While we were havin a few beers, my buddy suggests that maybe i should prospect with the pistons!!!.....Hmmm, I wasnt immediately for it or against it. Being part of a Brotherhood does have its appeal! A few days later i am reading about the Black Pistons online and learn that they are a support club for the Outlaws MC. I start doing internet searches to read more about the Outlaws. I read the expected LEO/LEA propaganda about Drugs....well I think drugs have a place in society. people have and always will get high (prohibition didnt work). GUN RUNNING....we have a right to own guns and the government has no business controling who has them....PROSTITUTION, Leave it to the religious police to say paying for getting laid should be a crime! Whatever Dude, every piece of *** costs something. try going out to dinner and a movie for under a $100 (but thats not prostitution...RIGHT!!!!) and the list goes on.....But if this fact is true, this is where being a member of a club that supports the Outlaws loses me.....I read that a major source of income for the outlaws comes from motorcycle theft. I could never support anyone that would steal another mans dream. I have stated before that my bike has brought me more joy than any women i have ever known. I understand the bond of club membership and the appeal it has to many but, the one thing that is a common thread to all almost all clubs is Harley ownership. you would think that they above all other people would understand the SACRED bond between a man and his harley.....To steal one is unforgivable!!!! PERIOD!!!

Old 12-20-2009, 09:51 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 20,845 Likes on 8,230 Posts

You don't believe everything you read, do you? So why start now?

Old 12-20-2009, 10:01 AM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master

Originally Posted by JW1200
You don't believe everything you read, do you? So why start now?
.But if this fact is true, this is where being a member of a club that supports the Outlaws loses me........note that i did show some degree of skepticism, hence the "But, if this fact is true"......honestly i was just bored of reading all the posts about the snow....lol

Old 12-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Classic Eagle
Road Warrior

Go back to reading about snow!

Old 12-20-2009, 10:56 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I doubt if you will find the truth here.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:34 AM
REPO 1
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, Don't go by what the media and civilians print about clubs.They are on the outside looking in and usually assume this and that.They often take
things way out of what it really is,Hell thats they only way they can make it interesting to the readers.Most of the reporters should write fiction !

Last edited by REPO 1; 12-20-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:36 AM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

When it comes to any Traditional MC I'm a firm believer that most related information should remain 'internal' and only discussed with other club members or associates, and not debated/discussed on an open internet forum with 50,000+ unknown members.

And as someone else mentioned, when it comes to information posted in forums dealing with MC's, 1% of what you read might actually be the truth....

But then again, that's just my opinion, and opinions will always vary...

Old 12-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Nightking
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The fastest way to fall off the wagon is to join a club you know supports drug use ,and sells drugs to make money. Just sayin.There are other ways to belong.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:58 AM
faber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

OK

So don't prospect for the Black Pistons MC.

I'm sure they won't cry in their appletinis.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well the choice is up to you, you wont find much truth if your looking for it anywhere but inside the clubhouse. most of what Leo's, the media, and jo/jane citizan knows about any club is what is propogated by the politico's to get jo/jane citizan fearfull of MC's and clammering for more police support which means more funding from tax payers and more LEO's on the road. because club biz is held with such secrecy most just make wild assumptions based on biased info spewd by media conglomorates.

basicly dont pass judgment on a club based on what you read here, in the papers, on tv, etc.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC