Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Mexico ride?

Old 01-09-2010, 02:04 PM
munch34m
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mexico ride?

Has anyone ever toured through Mexico at all? Beng from the frozen tundra of northern Canada, I'm thinking this would be a great way to spend a winter. Has anyone ever had any issues with cossing the border, insurance or customs officials when riding across into Mexico?

Old 01-09-2010, 02:14 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 12 Posts
Talking Living on the edge, eh?

You enter with 2 kidneys and leave with 1. If you leave at all. I wouldn't fly over it in a plane much less ride a motorcycle through there. I'd run through the house blind folded with sharp knives if I wanted to live on the edge before traveling THERE. Why Mexico?

Just askin....... Maybe someone can actually answer your question.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:20 PM
soos
Grand HDF Member
Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraKla$$ic
You enter with 2 kidneys and leave with 1. If you leave at all. I wouldn't fly over it in a plane much less ride a motorcycle through there. I'd run through the house blind folded with sharp knives if I wanted to live on the edge before traveling THERE. Why Mexico?

Just askin....... Maybe someone can actually answer your question.
Chit Darren, you beat me to the punch on this one. I think I would rather take my chances wearing a homemade SOA rocker on my vest over a SOA Tee shirt at a 1% meeting.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:23 PM
DrQ
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The entire northern part of Mexico is a war zone-this war has bred hundreds of killers who like to kill for the fun of it. My dad lives in Chihuahua, I won't even go visit. It's a shame 'cuz it used to be a pretty cool part of the world.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:24 PM
munch34m
Cruiser

I ask for some simple information, and I get moronic statements from people that have never left the county. If you have no informationthen run along and play. Don't post your drivel. Supprised you didn't tell me to buy a manual......sheeesh, children today

Last edited by munch34m; 01-09-2010 at 02:29 PM.
The following users liked this post:
cabojunkie (10-31-2016)
Old 01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
munch34m
Cruiser

I ask for some simple information, and I get moronic statements from people that have never left the county. If you have no informationthen run along and play. Don't post your drivel. Supprised you didn't tell me to buy a manual......sheeesh, children today

Old 01-09-2010, 02:29 PM
ripper43
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Why don't you just give me your bike right now and save yourself from the severe beating and eventual *** raping you are certain to get. other than that you'll be fine.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:31 PM
DrQ
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by munch34m
I am serious-Northern Mexico is not a "safe" place.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:34 PM
ripper43
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by munch34m
I've been to Mexico fishing trust me you don't want to go down there with your bike it is Not worth it...

Old 01-09-2010, 02:43 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by soos
Chit Darren, you beat me to the punch on this one. I think I would rather take my chances wearing a homemade SOA rocker on my vest over a SOA Tee shirt at a 1% meeting.
I'm REALLY hoping this fella goes after reading his reply to simple humor. No sense of humor whatsoever!! I hope he ends up on the grocery store shelves looking at the outside world through a glass jar filled with formaldehyde.

I'm getting some good use out of the IGNORE function with these arrogant members this winter.

Ok, carry on.

Last edited by UltraKla$$ic; 01-09-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mexico ride?