Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

America's Best Trailers

Old 01-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Thunderbolts
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default America's Best Trailers

Has anyone dealt with this company. Right now on EBay they are auctioning 2 or 3 trailers daily, $1 opening bid and no reserve. Saw one trailer on the 20th go for $1224, retails at $1695 on their web site. That same day saw another go for $1237 and it retailed at $2195 on thier web site. Log on at ebay and do a search for pull behind motorcycle trailer.

I'm looking for a trailer and this sounds to good to be true

Old 05-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Hokey
Stage I
Default Americas Best Trailer

I have one of these trailers and like it very much. I bought it off e-bay and paid $1100. I also bought 2 more for my buddies and paid around $1250 for them with a spare tire. This is a very good trailer and Jason from Americas Best Trailers is very good to work with. I pulled this trailer threw Glacier National Park last year and never new it was behind me.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:32 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 69,676 Likes on 21,254 Posts

Originally Posted by Hokey
I have one of these trailers and like it very much. I bought it off e-bay and paid $1100. I also bought 2 more for my buddies and paid around $1250 for them with a spare tire. This is a very good trailer and Jason from Americas Best Trailers is very good to work with. I pulled this trailer threw Glacier National Park last year and never new it was behind me.
Real odd that you would post the first time, and on top of that already speak of buying one of these "America's Best Trailers". Sounds like complete BS to me...
BTW; I looked on ebay and could not find anything for "America's Best Trailers ".
Some people.....
Oh and you know what "they say" "if it seems to good to be true" "then it probably is".

Old 05-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Cajun_Arkie
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lionsm13
Real odd that you would post the first time, and on top of that already speak of buying one of these "America's Best Trailers". Sounds like complete BS to me...
BTW; I looked on ebay and could not find anything for "America's Best Trailers ".
Some people.....
Oh and you know what "they say" "if it seems to good to be true" "then it probably is".

Type in "pull behind motorcycle trailer" in the search field on ebay and you will get several trailers offered by americasbesttrailers. There are 8 from this seller listed at this time in their ebay online store.

I watched these quite a bit on ebay last year when I was searching for a trailer to pull. I ended up going with the American Legends Sport trailer. It was a bit more pricey than these but I really like the looks of it with my Ultra Classic.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:45 PM
melt
Novice

I recently bought one of their trailers from Ebay also & no BS was involved . I haven't used it on a trip yet. but I,m confidant it will do the job . Its a good looking trailer moderately priced & and constructed out of good materials & the workmanship is excellent !
Regards

Old 05-07-2010, 10:08 PM
krw
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Found them on ebay, looks like a nice trailer.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:29 PM
ultraclassic20032000yahoo.com
3rd Gear

I purchased a legacy trailer for americabesttrailer.com I saw it on ebay contracted a gentleman by the name Jason, I two thought it had to be to good to be true, but I can truly say it was great pleasure to do business with Jason he painted to match my ultra perfectly he did great job in crating it for shipment, it is a very well built trailer, It is a eye catcher everywhere I go people wantto know about it, I truly believe in his product and and his honesty, I will do my best sell for him. thanks dennis w southlouisana

Old 05-23-2011, 04:15 PM
kjelders
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought the Aluma XL 5ft trailer in January. Jason was great to work with on the deal. Pulls great and solid construction.

Old 01-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Jackpiner
Stage I
Default I answer technical questions about our Trailers - Call

Hi, we sell the premium pull behind motorcycle cargo trailer, with the aluminum frame as well as the box, we also sell Denray, Turtle Hull, Butler and other brands of trailers to tow behind a motorcycle. We also sell hitches, wiring converters, 360 safety swivels and parts.. If you have any technical questions, let me know or you can contact me at (708) 479-5100 / marty@1rac.com...

See our sites:
www.4mytrailer.com (Pull behind motorcycle cargo trailers & Parts)
(Aluminum & Fiberglass)
www.motorcycle-rack.com (Motorcycle lifts, and carriers)
www.motorcycle-hitch.com (Motorcycle hitches)
www.cyclecolor.com (Paint to repair or refinish Motorcycles)

Jackpiner

Old 01-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Diesel-Dawg
Tourer

I bought a new America's Best Trailer several weeks ago. Call Jason direct and get the best deal. It is a family owned business and they make a great product. I added marker lights and two more rear tail lights, re-greased the bearings, and it is ready to go. Good people to deal with.

Ken

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: America's Best Trailers