Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

2011 triglide price ? ? ?

Old 02-04-2011, 02:17 PM
scooty
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2011 triglide price ? ? ?

I just talked to my local dealer regarding a 11 tuo tone TriGlide and he is willing to deal, so what would be a good price , list is $ 31799 and he knocked off $1000 before we even got started so he's obviously got more room to move. He told me to check around and get the best price and he will match or beat it

Old 02-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Diesel-Dawg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scooty
I just talked to my local dealer regarding a 11 tuo tone TriGlide and he is willing to deal, so what would be a good price , list is $ 31799 and he knocked off $1000 before we even got started so he's obviously got more room to move. He told me to check around and get the best price and he will match or beat it
I paid $32200 (out the door to include tags, registration, taxes, etc..) for a 2011 Vivid Black with Factory Alarm option. Sounds like your price is pretty decent, but the two tone paint normally is marked up another $1000. Are there any options? You still have to pay tags, taxes, etc.. on top of that. Sounds like my deal might be better, when considering my price included all tags, taxes, registration, and alarm option costs. I think you could do better, if it has no options included.

Last edited by Diesel-Dawg; 02-04-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:45 PM
scooty
Road Captain

This is bone stock and as I said he knocked $1000 off immediately so this is just a starting point what I want to know is what would be a good dollar amount discount off of MSRP or a good out the door price. Actually I was amazed when he said that he would deal at all, kind of an odd statement from a Harley dealer ! ! !

Old 02-04-2011, 05:56 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can get a 2011 black TG 30k out the door tax tags all included tax is 8.38% A 2011 two tone blue black 31K out the door. NewRoc Harley Davidson. The way the weather has been around here. I bet he'll knock another 5 hundered off each.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:17 PM
TheJimer
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by carlo
I can get a 2011 black TG 30k out the door tax tags all included tax is 8.38% A 2011 two tone blue black 31K out the door. NewRoc Harley Davidson. The way the weather has been around here. I bet he'll knock another 5 hundered off each.
After subtracting the sales tax, that brings the cost of the Tri-Glide to around $28,000. IMO; that’s a good deal and shows you what a soft economy, bad weather and some shrewd shopping will.

If Scooty does’nt want to travel to New York, My advice would be to have New Roc H-D fax/e-mail a quote and walk into to the dealer that said he match any deals. Even if he has to pay the difference of the two tone paint; it’s still a good deal. Gives you room for the necessary mods!

Jim

Old 02-05-2011, 08:28 AM
scooty
Road Captain

I'm sure the soft economy has something to do with it, plus looking in my back yard we'll probably still have snow banks on the 4th of July.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Buddy WMC
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He is probably just knocking off the shipping and dealer prep fees. My tag, title doc fees and so forth was $200.00 less where I purchased mine than here locally. I did not pay for the shipping or dealer prep fees and my dealer gave me a $65.00 rebate check as my disabled veteran tag was cheaper.

Local dealer agreed to match the price, but only if I spent $1600.00 for prepaid maintenance services. I passed on that and think you still have some negotiating power. Our local dealer had no Tri-Glides in stock on Wednesday, so he'll want the premium price when they get some in. The dealer I purchased from has three in stock.

Mine out the door with the security system was $31,780.35. That included $911.00 in accessories and the labor to install those accessories and the Stage 1 exhausts and A/C.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:40 PM
scooty
Road Captain
Question

I had a dealer call me today and he said $1500 off which brings it down to about $30800 plus tax== $32897 I don't think this is a great deal but he said that nobody will beat it ? ? ? What do you guys think ? ? ? This is for a two tone.

Old 02-15-2011, 05:49 AM
tbob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 690 Likes on 465 Posts

Well look at it like this, If you buy outside of your area . You will need to add travel cost and time. So I would make some phone calls or on line quotes.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:29 AM
TheJimer
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a dealer call me today and he said $1500 off which brings it down to about $30800 plus tax== $32897 I don't think this is a great deal but he said that nobody will beat it ? ? ? What do you guys think ? ? ? This is for a two tone.
In post #4 of this thread, Carlo told you of a dealership that was selling TG’s for approx. $28,000 before tax. Apparently you didn’t jump all over that great deal and now you want to know if $30,800 is a good deal.

My question to you is: are you a serious buyer or are you just having some fun posting all of these TG questions on this and your Tri-Glide Honest Opinion threads?

Jim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2011 triglide price ? ? ?