General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hoppe's Mediazilla vs. Quadzilla

Old 02-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Rockrivr1
Road Master
Received 115 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Hoppe's Mediazilla vs. Quadzilla

Finally saved enough to get a detachable fairing for my RKC. After a lot of research I've decided to get a Hoppe's fairing. But my problem now is whether I go with the Mediazilla or the Quadzilla. There's some configuration differences, but they both provide pretty much the same thing. The only difference is one has a CD player while the other one doesn't. Since I'm getting the Sirius connector, the CD is not needed anyway. They are just about the same price, so the question starts to revolve around performance of the two and which one is better then the other in that category.

Anyone with an opinion on this? Anyone have one or the other on their bike that would like to provide what their experience has been?

Thanks

Old 02-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Rockrivr1
Road Master

Anyone?

Old 02-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Louisianarider
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a new 2011 RKC and purchased the Hoppe Quadzilla fairing for it. The short time I had it, I loved it. It tracked perfect (no front wheel wobble), the radio (Eclipse) and speakers sounded great and it looked great. I couldn't pass up a deal on a 2011 Street Glide so I traded the RKC in. If you're interested, I still have the Hoppe fairing. It's Vivid Black and has the upgraded radio with bluetooth, ipod connection, usb, Hoppe 3 bag windshield bag and stainless fairing locks. It has less than three hundred miles on it so pm me if you'll consider slightly used. If you decide to go new, it's a quality built fairing!

Old 02-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Rockrivr1
Road Master

PM Sent

Originally Posted by Louisianarider
I bought a new 2011 RKC and purchased the Hoppe Quadzilla fairing for it. The short time I had it, I loved it. It tracked perfect (no front wheel wobble), the radio (Eclipse) and speakers sounded great and it looked great. I couldn't pass up a deal on a 2011 Street Glide so I traded the RKC in. If you're interested, I still have the Hoppe fairing. It's Vivid Black and has the upgraded radio with bluetooth, ipod connection, usb, Hoppe 3 bag windshield bag and stainless fairing locks. It has less than three hundred miles on it so pm me if you'll consider slightly used. If you decide to go new, it's a quality built fairing!

Old 03-28-2012, 01:29 PM
fronts
Stage II
Default Hoppe Fairing for the road king

Louisianarider, do you still have the Hoppe fairing for the road king? If so how much to take off your hands?
Originally Posted by Louisianarider

Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 PM
hellbob37
Road Master

Silly me. Thinkin you're talking about an lt500. Whoops. Lol

Old 03-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Louisianarider
Tourer

Originally Posted by fronts
Louisianarider, do you still have the Hoppe fairing for the road king? If so how much to take off your hands?
Thanks but it's been sold.