General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peckerwoods MC

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 07:35 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,417 Likes on 4,721 Posts
Default Peckerwoods MC

Yesterday riding into work, was passed by a guy on a bike with the "patches"
I did a Google search and found out some interesting stuff about this club.
Never knew they were here and I've been here since 97.
http://www.10news.com/news/25819192/detail.html

Old 05-19-2012, 07:44 AM
cactus789
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To many of my great Uncles died fighting **** racists in WW2 for me to stomach people like this.

Old 05-19-2012, 07:59 AM
jeffreydsilver
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 163 Likes on 112 Posts
Default All Clubs (in general)

While I do support my local HOG chapter, I don't care to be an active participant in passing activities. I sat thru a few club meetings and decided that I didn't want to participate in the who's got a bigger di** mentality. The basic purpose of the group is a good one. To provide a group setting for similar interests (riding Harleys) and to use the group to give back to the general public in the form of raising money needed for charities and community service.

Unfortunately there are more than enough bikers out there that like to step it up a notch or 2 or 3 or 4! These clubs tend to gather bikers of questionable motive and background and can do more harm than good. Hate mongering is a broad base to recruit from. It's easy to point a finger at any group, whether it be Jewish, black, hispanic, BIKER, etc.. I would like to think there are good and bad in all groups, but I have no use for any group or person who uses hate as a motive!

I've never been much of a follower, preffered to not be the leader but instead have beaten my own path thru life. I'm not solitary but have been very selective in who I "associate" with.

Last edited by jeffreydsilver; 05-19-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:20 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,417 Likes on 4,721 Posts

This club is one reason why Santee is called Klantee. Go to their website, they don't even tell you what they stand for. They tell you to look to look through the site for clues.
http://peckerwoodsmc.com/

Old 05-19-2012, 09:17 AM
Motorbones
Road Master

First time I heard the term, I cracked up, even knowing what it meant. To me it was an "insult" that had no power behind it. That being said, I do not support or understand any form of racial discrimination. I do find it sad that some race based groups are allowed to thrive while others are not. In the end raced based activities or attitudes other than a simple pride in ones heritage is just plain wrong. There is no such thing as reverse discrimination, just discrimination!!!!

Old 05-19-2012, 08:48 PM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Don't believe everything on the internet.

If you want to know some of these guys, get out and ask them.

I see some of their members frequently, all have been good people.

MY opinion.

Old 05-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,789 Likes on 931 Posts

As a card carrying Cracker, words don't mean squat- it's what you do that counts.

Everything else is what the System teaches you.....

"Peckerwood Motorcycle Club was established 23 years ago with the intent of providing a brotherhood for riders of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Our club members are not racist and we do not recruit children or anyone else to become members of our club. We cannot control people outside of our club who might be racist and call themselves "Peckerwoods." We are nothing more than a motorcycle club and are not affiliated with any other groups of individuals who refer to themselves or others as "Peckerwoods." Our members are working class people with families. We don't advocate or engage in violence towards others. The Peckerwood Motorcycle club is proud of its involvement in charitable causes such as the Amber Dubois Memorial Fund and annual toy drive to benefit the orphanage in Rosarito Beach Mexico."

Peckerwoods M.C.

Last edited by Sling Blade 14; 05-19-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Sikk50
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw some at El Cajon Harley when I was buying my bike. One of them complimented my purchase. That's the extent of my knowledge and/or interaction with them

Old 05-19-2012, 11:33 PM
afoulsmell
Road Captain

I see that some would defend this group. I work at a prison. I'm pretty familiar with the Peckerwoods there. I don't understand why a MC would call themselves Peckerwoods, but not be proud of what they stand for. Kind of seems like they're trying to hide something. The funniest thing to me is how these guys act in prison. In Texas, they almost all seem to identify with many aspects of HipHop culture. They wear their pants down under their asses, they listen to rap, and they speak like a bunch of gangstas. I think it's funny that a group who probably espouses white pride very heavily would act this way. The Hispanics do it too, so it seems it's just identifying with a strong group. But the thing is, I'm pretty sure they don't do all of that on the outside. Then it's "look through our site to see what we believe".

Old 05-19-2012, 11:47 PM
springer3
Tourer

These guys are just another club doing one thing and saying another!!The ones in DFW always seem to get along with every body but when there the only ones around they get a little tougher. And ive seem a few with pants down to didnt know that was a club thing i thought they just had a few gangster acting guy but i guess it more of a whole..Humm

Quick Reply: Peckerwoods MC