All Other Models Evo, Chopper, Classic, Antique, etc.

New Member from California w/Free Coat

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 10:55 AM
FredBGG
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from California w/Free Coat

Hi

I just joined the forum because I have a really nice mint leather motorcycle jacket that was custom hand made to measure for a 6'8" to 7' guy that I want to pass on to someone that it would fit. I hope the forum moderators are OK with this.

I know how hard it is to find great gear when you "Tall and Big"

It's a size 60 US. Tall and big, not for a tall and skinny guy. Very heavy grade leather. It was over $1500 when it was made.

I want to pass it on for free to another very big rider. Will only charge for shipping. (it's big and heavy).

If there is anyone that big here let me know.
I'll post some photos.

I'll also get my wardrobe department to measure it up so that you guys can get a better idea if it's going to be a good fit.

I'm located in California.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested

Old 01-21-2017, 12:43 PM
FXDXTSport
Stellar HDF Member
Received 497 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by FredBGG
Hi

I just joined the forum because I have a really nice mint leather motorcycle jacket that was custom hand made to measure for a 6'8" to 7' guy that I want to pass on to someone that it would fit. I hope the forum moderators are OK with this.

I know how hard it is to find great gear when you "Tall and Big"

It's a size 60 US. Tall and big, not for a tall and skinny guy. Very heavy grade leather. It was over $1500 when it was made.

I want to pass it on for free to another very big rider. Will only charge for shipping. (it's big and heavy).

If there is anyone that big here let me know.
I'll post some photos.

I'll also get my wardrobe department to measure it up so that you guys can get a better idea if it's going to be a good fit.

I'm located in California.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested
I can't send you a PM. I believe you need to be a member for awhile and have a certain number of posts before you can PM.

I have a friend (not a member of the forum) that is exactly 7 feet tall. He isn't skinny but he isn't very much overweight. Rides a street glide that is customized to fit him. Is this the size person you're looking for or does the person need to be quite "large" ?