Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Vid Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 09:51 AM
SBates08
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,235 Likes on 999 Posts

I'll post some up as well when I get done adding the secret sauce.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:30 PM
azlou66
Road Captain

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

You guys are gonna force me to learn this tube thing. I have never posted anything on you tube guess it is time to learn. Any tips for taking a good video? I have tried and failed, I was going to send some to a fellow member but they sound awful from my phone.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:39 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by azlou66
You guys are gonna force me to learn this tube thing. I have never posted anything on you tube guess it is time to learn. Any tips for taking a good video? I have tried and failed, I was going to send some to a fellow member but they sound awful from my phone.
As long as you have a decent smart phone, just stand back about 10 foot or whatever you choose, and record away. I am impatient so usually only play about 1-2 minutes of a song usually. I upload from phone direct to you tube. On Android just share the video to YouTube and it will upload to your channel. If you do not have a channel follow the prompts and easy to set up.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:52 PM
azlou66
Road Captain

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by slyedog
As long as you have a decent smart phone, just stand back about 10 foot or whatever you choose, and record away. I am impatient so usually only play about 1-2 minutes of a song usually. I upload from phone direct to you tube. On Android just share the video to YouTube and it will upload to your channel. If you do not have a channel follow the prompts and easy to set up.
Slye,

I have an Android smart phone, the problem I have is the damn thing is smarter then I am. I'll figure it out taught myself Master Cam and Solid Works so You Tube shouldn't be to hard. I never had a reason for tube anything until I started hanging out on this forum, never realized how much $$ motorcycle audio can cost until I met you guys.

Old 08-13-2016, 01:03 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts
Smile How To Un-mute - Dispute Your Youtube Video

For those that don't already know there is a process for unmuting copyrighted music in YouTub. After following the instructions in the video your video should be unmuted in about 5 or 10 minutes.
UPDATE - Copy and past this disclaimer rather than what the video suggests in the description.

Copyprotection Disclaimer Under Section 107/108/109 of the Copyright/CopyProtection Act's 1976, 1986, 1996, 2006 And 2016, allowance is made for fair use purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Last edited by Bertk; 10-29-2016 at 09:52 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Bunker (08-15-2016)
Old 08-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Ok boys, throat punch away.

I think this song challenges the various ranges that this group seems migrate towards. Rock, Hip Hop, AND even a little Rap.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...kpQZjdUWXpiNk0

T.

The following 2 users liked this post by Tailwind:
Cheesehead_13 (09-01-2016), rgsboogie (08-23-2019)
Old 08-13-2016, 04:03 PM
Makdaddy
Road Master
Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind

I think this song challenges the various ranges that this group seems migrate towards. Rock, Hip Hop, AND even a little Rap.

T.
SICK !!!!!!!!

You guys are going to get me in trouble
I ran Boats for the last 30 years
Always multiple amps Subs YADA YADA
Always loud at the Party cove

I cant take my bike to that level (YET) (HEHE), need to travel on the bike, need the cargo space.
But man you guys are making it hard

and Tailwind love the 8's in the tour pak lid

Old 08-13-2016, 04:47 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member

T.
IDK T. I love Beastie boys. Lets try Watcha Want, Intergalactic, or Brass Monkey for these guys. My big concern is something too easily played out.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:31 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member

T.
Btw T. Those 8 are slammin! How does your old lady like them?

Old 08-13-2016, 05:34 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by slyedog
IDK T. I love Beastie boys. Lets try Watcha Want, Intergalactic, or Brass Monkey for these guys. My big concern is something too easily played out.
Will try those out for sure. Was thinking the flavor of the song was going to reach the personalities of most guys with the rock/hip hop/rap thing. I know Brass Monkey has been used a bunch by Pros to test and tune stages and events but I thought it might lean a bit heavy towards Bass and a little bit lighter on the mids and high. Will give them all good listen and see which of those will fill all the squares.

I do dig the Beastie Boys and their production quality really is pretty damn good.

Good feedback!!!! Still fighting w You Tube so this B Boys stuff might be a dry well unless guys transition to Google Drive.

T.

Quick Reply: The Vid Thread