Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We're LIVE -- These are my favorite components!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 09:32 AM
matt76cmich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 133 Likes on 124 Posts

Awesome to hear everything is off the ground. Wish you the best of luck. Can't wait to get my box of goodies!

Old 12-22-2016, 09:44 AM
MMXIWG
Road Captain
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerAudioLab
I don't know of any way to squeeze two of them. How many speakers are you trying to push?
Fairing speakers and tour pak pods. From the discussions here on this forum it looking like the most cost effective way to do this and still have enough power is to use 2 separate bridged 4 channel amps like the JL HX280/4. I would like to fit the amp(s) in the fairing because I don't want to lose storage space and plan on removing the tour pak in the summer for around town riding.

Old 12-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

On the road still and all I have on me is a vid of when we were testing clarity. Will try and get a few other vids with various genres with I get back to base camp.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...FJBaVZPd2ZETW8

AW6.5 woof
28 mm tweet
HDP4 @ 30vac

Congrats on this new chapter Haze. This shix is in ur blood bro!!! Damn glad to see a formal process where folks can truly benefit from your gift!!!

T

Old 12-22-2016, 11:19 AM
wideglide100
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sounds awesome T! Couple questions. Where is the HDP4 mounted? Is it bridged to the DD components only? Is video showcasing DD front stage speakers only? I know you have time in on this project...Hats to you as well!

Old 12-22-2016, 11:34 AM
BaggerBill103
Road Captain
Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Congrats Alex!! I am chugging along. Hope to make some progress on audio in next two weeks. I'll keep you posted. Safe travels back bro!!!

Old 12-22-2016, 12:32 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 410 Likes on 377 Posts

Congrats to my partner in crime!! But more importantly. My friend!! Huge game changer bro!! I'm so excited I can't type!! More to follow. . . .

Old 12-22-2016, 12:56 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind
On the road still and all I have on me is a vid of when we were testing clarity. Will try and get a few other vids with various genres with I get back to base camp.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...FJBaVZPd2ZETW8

AW6.5 woof
28 mm tweet
HDP4 @ 30vac

Congrats on this new chapter Haze. This shix is in ur blood bro!!! Damn glad to see a formal process where folks can truly benefit from your gift!!!

T
Nice clean sound T. You have been telling me you are real happy with these as a happy medium between traditional components vs pro audio. Haze is on the money for the sound, price, and performance.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:44 PM
BaggerAudioLab
Banned
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by slyedog
Nice clean sound T. You have been telling me you are real happy with these as a happy medium between traditional components vs pro audio. Haze is on the money for the sound, price, and performance.
Slye...man that's exactly it. Perfect way of expressing it. My entire bike is pro audio speakers but I know not every one wants that. These speakers are that happy medium where they have pro audio specs but regular woofer sound too. I think a lot of these guys here are going to like them, and for the price it's gonna be tough to beat.

Old 12-22-2016, 03:01 PM
09baggerdude
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Hell yeah!

Bagger Audio Lab!! I love it!! Will be back on the tuning track after the first of the year...let's hear em!!

Old 12-22-2016, 03:14 PM
MMXIWG
Road Captain
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by MMXIWG
Fairing speakers and tour pak pods. From the discussions here on this forum it looking like the most cost effective way to do this and still have enough power is to use 2 separate bridged 4 channel amps like the JL HX280/4. I would like to fit the amp(s) in the fairing because I don't want to lose storage space and plan on removing the tour pak in the summer for around town riding.
Can you suggest an alternative 4 channel amp (or 2 amps that would fit in the fairing) that would drive those speakers and a set of tour pak pod speakers?

Quick Reply: We're LIVE -- These are my favorite components!