Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Tech & Mechanical Forum > Audio Systems
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by: CARiD

Welcome to HDForums.com!

P

Old 05-30-2011, 08:07 AM
Hang Around
Send a message via Yahoo to Electragliderider140
Default 2000 FLHTCUI Intercom Problems

Having problems with one headset not being able to hearmyself but cna hear the passenger and have switched out headsets and still same problem with the drivers intercom. I can hear them but they cant hear me, I can hear radio, and CB too. what can I do to fix problem??????

I also opened fairing and checked connections, and pins, no problems there. the tthing I was going to do was take console off gas tank and check out headset connector to see if any pronblems was in there.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:35 PM

after changing out headsets and problem still persists, I think you're on the right track with the connector in the console.

2012 FLHTK
Motor: Street port by Vee-Twin, Andrews 57H, Fullsac DX Pipe, Rinehart 4", TTS, SE Ventilator, Barnett +1, 480 Spring, ClutchWiz
Audio: Kenwood KIV-BT901, RF 3sixty.3 DSP, (2) SoundStream TN4.900D, Biketronics (4) 7.1", (2) 6.5", (2) 6x9"
Lifetime Supporting Member - NRA
"Dear LORD; When I die, please don't let my wife sell all my Harley parts for what I told her I paid for them.".
Old 05-31-2011, 05:00 AM
Hang Around
Send a message via Yahoo to Electragliderider140

Hey thanks,

I now have a problem when I have the intercom in the setup mode and I try to push the setup/mode button on the right handle bar to take it out of setup and to radio, there is now response. BUT if I have the CB in the setup mode and turn it off the I can hear the radio but still no intercom. I don't think its the connector I think it might be the Handle bar switches. But I will have to check it out with a mechanic I think. This stinks uggggg....... But I do appreciate the response.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:47 AM
Road Warrior
gordon diffee

check the connector under the seat...When i first bought my scoot the console buttons would not turn on the intercom or CB...the connector was corroded and some of the pins were gone...had to splice the wires which made the buttons work but he CB was gone. had to send back to Radio sound for a reman unit..........

2000 Ultra Classic
Suede green pearl/black
Old 05-31-2011, 09:47 AM

P

Tags
2000, davidso, davidson, davison, flhtcui, flstcui, harley, intercom, problem, problems, radio, set, system, ultra, work