Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Soundstream PN2.350D

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 01:35 PM
speedracer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Soundstream PN2.350D

After reading so many posts I've decided to buy the PN2.350D I'm still undecided on speakers. Any news when these are going to be out. Also does Scott Ezzell have a website I would like to get a amp mounting bracket for a 13 flhx.
On my last bike I had the J&m amp and Rokker speakers I'm hoping this is going to be a improvement.

Thanks

Old 03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
WestTexasRanger
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

I was originally going to go with the PN2.350D but was told directly by SoundStream a few weeks ago that it wouldn't be available until the end of March, so I went with the PN4.520D and opted to go ahead and install new speakers in my tourpak pods.

Scott Ezzel doesn't have a website that I'm aware of.

There isn't really a need for his bracket, since the Soundstream can sit directly on your Head Unit.

Check Post #15 of the following thread and look at all the photos. They should answer all of your questions:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio...20-nano-2.html

Old 03-19-2013, 07:34 PM
rbferg
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm waiting on this amp to be released as well and looking forward to it! I ordered Scott Ezzell's bracket so that I could relocate the xm module under the head unit, plus it makes for a really clean looking install. For $60 shipped, I think it's great! Scotts email: ezzell141@comcast.net

Old 03-20-2013, 06:53 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by rbferg
I'm waiting on this amp to be released as well and looking forward to it! I ordered Scott Ezzell's bracket so that I could relocate the xm module under the head unit, plus it makes for a really clean looking install. For $60 shipped, I think it's great! Scotts email: ezzell141@comcast.net
I've contacted SS again earlier this week but haven't received a response yet on the updated release date since the initial date given to me has come and gone. I do know that they're releasing a ton of new products and re-releasing some more improved products.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:58 AM
fxlowboy
Tourer

i receive an email yesterday from Chuck for the pn2.350d ... they should ship by months end

Old 03-20-2013, 08:59 AM
speedracer
Tourer

Sounds like it won't be to much longer. Do you guys have a good place to order these from ? or are you just going through Amazon

Old 03-20-2013, 09:00 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

me personally, I either order electronics through Amazon or Sonic Electronix. Most simply get it where it's least expensive.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:41 PM
troop
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

Yup, I've had real good luck/service with Sonic Electronix in the past on (4) items. 'Assuming" the street price of the PN2.350D will be in the low $100 area, I think I may have to give one a try early summer. I'll give them a couple months to see if the bugs are worked out

Old 03-20-2013, 01:50 PM
speedracer
Tourer

I am just blown away that they might be in the 100 and sum dollar area. On my last bike I drank the Kool -Aid and bought the J&M amp and Rokkers speakers and actually was pleased with it. But after reading all the Posts from everyone including UltraNutZ which sounds like he's a expert and I mean that in a good way. I can buy alot better stuff and save myself some coin.

Thanks

Old 03-20-2013, 01:56 PM
GLACIERPEARL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Reminds me of the release of the RF PBR that kept getting pushed back !! Guys waited 4EVER !!

Quick Reply: Soundstream PN2.350D