Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blown PBR

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Rockford Fosgate
Platinum Sponsor
Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Brew61
I have also been in contact with Eric Russell of RF and he is following my case with my seller "VM Innovations". his team at RF are going to make sure VM Innovations gets the amp back to them and also makes sure they get me my new amp back to me.

So like to say thanks to Eric and his Team

Bruce
Thanks for hanging in there while we researched your issue. I hope we offered you a satisfactory plan. Unfortunately in this case, VM Innovations was NOT willing to look out for a customer's best interest. This was hard because they are NOT authorized to sell online.

For any new fanatics that may not know, protect your investment by purchasing only from authorized dealers. You can always check Rockford Fosgate's website to verify an audio dealer is "authorized" at www.rockfordfosgate.com/dealers.

Last edited by Rockford Fosgate; 09-04-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Brew61
Cruiser
Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockford Fosgate
Thanks for hanging in there while we researched your issue. I hope we offered you a satisfactory plan. Unfortunately in this case, VM Innovations was NOT willing to look out for a customer's best interest. This was hard because they are NOT authorized to sell online.

For any new fanatics that may not know, protect your investment by purchasing only from authorized dealers. You can always check Rockford Fosgate's website to verify an audio dealer is "authorized" at www.rockfordfosgate.com/dealers.

Like to Thank Eric and his team at Rockford Fosgate for getting me out a new amp. I picked it up today and now will find some time to get it installed.

Thanks
Bruce