Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide For you Gear Heads. Here is the place to discuss your souped-up, sophisticated, out of control and money pit monsters.

Procharger - Bolts Coming Loose..WTF!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 08:27 AM
Lost_Child148
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharger - Bolts Coming Loose..WTF!?

I have a 15 street glide special with the Procharger kit. Stock 103" motor. The procharger was installed by a shop which I will not mention, they are reputable or so I have heard they are. Today I was checking over my bike and noticed that the bolts on the B1 blower where it attaches to the bracket came loose and now I am missing a bolt on the bottom. Air is coming out of this hole constantly. Is air supposed to come out of this hole? Or is a missing bolt in this spot standard since it does not specifically attach to anything so it seems? Here is a pic of the missing bolt and where the air is steady coming out under throttle and no throttle. This required to send back to procharger for R&R or can I fix this somehow myself? Charger maybe has 500 miles on it so its still brand new basically. I'm seriously concerned about the blower bolts backing out and coming loose. Could be a big hazard if they back out enough to make the blower seperate ripping down the road!

Bottom backside of blower where bolt is missing and air is coming out of it

Blower bolts that came loose and backed out