Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide For you Gear Heads. Here is the place to discuss your souped-up, sophisticated, out of control and money pit monsters.

Procharger shop NJ

Old 04-30-2016, 02:28 PM
zer0t
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FastBagger07
If you keep em' around 180hp and only kick em' in the *** once in awhile and not try to race everybody that pulls alongside you they'll run for a long time.But then you have guys like me that have to have 200+ hp and do holeshots all the time.I ended up bending the mainshaft in the trans.Baker is supposed to be coming out with a new trans called a" Grunge Box" supposedly in late Aug.Might just throw in a stock HD gear pack so I can at least ride it this season.
Given the power your bike puts down you'd have to expect a few of these things especially if you're having fun with it. I haven't read about the grunge box is it a 6 or 7 or your option?

Old 04-30-2016, 08:02 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

From what I understand there are 6sp. but I'm not 100% sure.Frank said now they're not supposed to be released until late Dec. now.Probably just going to throw in a stock one just to ride it this year.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:53 PM
ramx50
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That's interesting, keep us posted on how it works. I am running 240 out of my 120R and have not had any trans problems yet. (Fingers crossed)

Old 05-09-2016, 05:38 AM
FastBagger07
Road Captain

Baker now claims they wont be out till end of year now.Seems to be a common problem if you ride em' hard.I know of several out there that have had this problem .Kinda sucks being at the present time there is no fix,I'm sure there will be eventually.I really like your inner-cooler set-up by the way.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:55 PM
ramx50
Cruiser

Baker now claims they wont be out till end of year now.Seems to be a common problem if you ride em' hard.I know of several out there that have had this problem .Kinda sucks being at the present time there is no fix,I'm sure there will be eventually.I really like your inner-cooler set-up by the way.
Thanks, both sides and the cross over tube are larger then what came with the stock kit allowing more and cooler air flow. The coolers added 24HP to the Tire on my last dyno run plus I noticed my bike runs better now on very hot days.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:43 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain

I have a meth lab lol in my left saddlebag its set-up to spray at 4lbs. boost you can turn it on/off with the access. switch. seems to work fairly well on hot days.Did das build that inner-cooler set-up its badass.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:25 PM
ramx50
Cruiser

I have a meth lab lol in my left saddlebag its set-up to spray at 4lbs. boost you can turn it on/off with the access. switch. seems to work fairly well on hot days.Did das build that inner-cooler set-up its badass.
Nice, that's what I added this winter but to my right saddlebag plus a purge aimed at my coolers.

Yes DAS built them and he built my 6 rib charger pulls and belt setup.

Old 05-10-2016, 05:27 AM
FastBagger07
Road Captain

I already have his procharger pulley set-up haven't broke anymore belts so far {fingers crossed}.I didn't go with the whole system just the procharger pulley.Out of curiousity what does he charge for that inner-cooler set-up.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:42 AM
ramx50
Cruiser

I already have his procharger pulley set-up haven't broke anymore belts so far {fingers crossed}.I didn't go with the whole system just the procharger pulley.Out of curiousity what does he charge for that inner-cooler set-up.
Nice, ya you will not have any problems with that pulley setup, it was one of the best ideas he came up with for procharged bikes.

I am not sure on the cost, my bike is the prototype bike for that setup, and it was the prototype bike for the pulley setup back a couple years ago.

I would say just call Eric and ask him how much for the set up.

Old 05-10-2016, 05:59 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain

I know of a couple guys with that pulley system and they have had no belt issues since.When I bought the procharger pulley he didn't even offer the complete set-up yet.But so far so good.Nothing worse than out on a ride and that f'n belt breaks .Time you limp it home you have to pull the whole left side down and clean all that crap out it sux.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Procharger shop NJ