Custom Models All custom bikes.

Exile Bikes

Old 08-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Babs
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Exile Bikes

Eh,
I think folks aught to be able to have enough freedom of opinion to say "no this (design/style/color/view) is better than that one".. I think it's far far too PC to sugar coat your opinion, for fear of stepping on someone's toes that you might think or believe to be inferior. That's where all this PC crap started.. hehe.. It's better to say purely what you think, if you believe what you think is right.. In that respect, I like that Mitchell speaks his mind. I also agree with Mitchell.. I have little admiration for most of the customs now.. Cutesy swishy lines and chrome and ken-doll styling... Even OCC and WCC styles just look... hmmm how do I put it... A wee bit girly, maybe.

But anyway, there's not enough of being able to speak one's mind these days among the metro-PC-candy-coating-weak-stating-niceness going on. hehe.. You may dissagree. GOOD! Have an opinion!

Old 08-30-2007, 05:25 PM
traveler
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I like clean, uncluttered lines...too many guys are trying to copy Billy Lane and strapping on car parts, porcelain sink ***** "HOT" or "WASTE", etc., etc.....Jeez guys, give it a rest.....sit back in a chair, with a beer and just stare at your bike, see the lines, and follow what you are seeing as a smooth ride!

(That's what I do, and my DYNA looks 10 times better than a stocker parked side by side, because I like them CLEAN)

IMHO

~Joe

Old 08-30-2007, 10:12 PM
RoaDRage
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is an old thread but Exile still rocks. Lane's crap isn't even in the same league.