Detailing Discuss keeping your bike looking brand new here.

Denim Black Owners - New Cleaner/Protector

Old 10-19-2015, 11:40 PM
chrisg81983
Road Captain
Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by KSGLIDEGUY
I would think that a polish would not be what you would want to use on denim paint. Does it give your paint a shiny appearance? I went to the Ace It site and sent them a message to get their advice. I am always up for trying something new but am just reluctant.

I thought the same thing about being a polish. When I was in York pensylvania about a month ago some vendor tried selling me on it. I replied no thanks I have denim he then just sprayed my bike. I was saying to myself this guy has about 2 milliseconds to get out of here. Long story short I am glad I let him finish.

The bottle says safe to use on denim......that's my bike in signature after using it hell if you have stainless appliances home use it on that to. You will not get any of the kids fingerprints on it ever again.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:05 PM
KSGLIDEGUY
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisg81983
I thought the same thing about being a polish. When I was in York pensylvania about a month ago some vendor tried selling me on it. I replied no thanks I have denim he then just sprayed my bike. I was saying to myself this guy has about 2 milliseconds to get out of here. Long story short I am glad I let him finish.

The bottle says safe to use on denim......that's my bike in signature after using it hell if you have stainless appliances home use it on that to. You will not get any of the kids fingerprints on it ever again.

That makes me feel alot better. I might have to give it a try.