Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**Superchips Vigilante EZ Review**

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 02:01 AM
freebaggin
Tourer
Received 111 Likes on 60 Posts

Installed an S&S Stealth a/c, S&S tapered slip-ons (I like the look of the stock 2015 SB exaust) and at the same time I installed the S&S version of the Vigilante tuner. My SB runs awesome, I couldn't be happier with the function and performance I am getting. IMO if your just planning to do minor upgrades like I did and don't have any plans to change cams etc etc, the Vigilante tuner can't be beat for the money. Also, I paid 190.00 for mine with shipping, purchased everything from the S&S vendor booth/trailer while at the Laughlin run in April.

Old 06-17-2015, 08:03 AM
golferguy
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro 54
Any of the high flow intakes and slip on exhaust tunes should work just fine. This tuner does not have all makers in it. Just choose a tune with the add ons you have. If the tune you chose doesn't work to your likings, just try another tune. You will find the right combo to make your ride purr.
Hi Nitro, I called Powerteq to ask about this and they said no luck. He did not tell me to try other tunes, but did say they would tune it at their shop if I was close. My comfort zone here is not very wide so I am opting for a V&H FP3. They confirmed a tune to install that closely matches, then autotune.