Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JD fabrications Handguards installed

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 02:06 AM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Yeah lets all keep putting the same lame *** chrome **** on our harleys so we can all look cool at starbucks...

get a ****ing life and let people build there **** like they want..

You can go back to browsing the harley catalog again.. your wasting your time here..

Old 11-30-2015, 08:18 PM
hell hound
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 128 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Nikolaiownz
Yeah lets all keep putting the same lame *** chrome **** on our harleys so we can all look cool at starbucks...

You can go back to browsing the harley catalog again.. your wasting your time here..
off topic i know

i see you spaced out your windshield from the fairing. Did it help with airflow? how much did you space it out?

Old 11-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hell hound
off topic i know

i see you spaced out your windshield from the fairing. Did it help with airflow? how much did you space it out?
I bought the anti buffeting kit from.JD. But it dident do me any good so i removed it again.

Its really alot about your hight and seat position. Dident do me any good. B

Old 12-01-2015, 02:01 AM
Squadboss36
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nikolaiownz

Is it bad that when I read your comment I couldn't help but to picture some middle aged fat guy wearing a "Live to Ride, Ride to Live" t-shirt flipping through a catalog while his bike sits in the garage with barely any miles on it? F#$% em' Club style all the way, ride it like you stole it!

Old 12-01-2015, 02:15 AM
mirrmu
Road Warrior
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

hi,

I checked jd's site and was a bit confused about what model dyna's they fit, and what hand controls

I have stock hand controls and a 2010 fxdwg, is only small or medium available for my ride?
thanks

Old 12-01-2015, 05:33 AM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by mirrmu
hi,

I checked jd's site and was a bit confused about what model dyna's they fit, and what hand controls

I have stock hand controls and a 2010 fxdwg, is only small or medium available for my ride?
thanks

Throw them an email... they are always super helpful... ive been mailing alot with them because i live in Denmark and really dont want the wrong items send..

Old 12-01-2015, 05:34 AM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Squadboss36
Is it bad that when I read your comment I couldn't help but to picture some middle aged fat guy wearing a "Live to Ride, Ride to Live" t-shirt flipping through a catalog while his bike sits in the garage with barely any miles on it? F#$% em' Club style all the way, ride it like you stole it!
**** yeah brother! :icon_flamethrow :

Old 12-01-2015, 12:43 PM
LeatherPro
Former Sponsor
Received 53 Likes on 27 Posts

I think they look better than the original "Hippo Hands" invented by Craig Vetter shown here:

http://craigvetter.com/pages/Motorcy...Main-page.html

You guys remember him of Vetter Fairing fame? Had 2 of his buildings not burned down and the molds lost, all baggers would probably have his Liberator fairing (shown here:http://craigvetter.com/pages/Vetter_...Liberator.html) instead of the batwing.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:58 PM
ToffeeBrown
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeatherPro
I think they look better than the original "Hippo Hands" invented by Craig Vetter shown here:

You guys remember him of Vetter Fairing fame? Had 2 of his buildings not burned down and the molds lost, all baggers would probably have his Liberator fairing (shown here:http://craigvetter.com/pages/Vetter_...Liberator.html) instead of the batwing.
Craig had another fairing called the Phantom. To this day, it is one of the most attractive things I could imagine being done to a motorcycle.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by LeatherPro

Cool.. i dont like them at all ahah.. and tbh.. molds would not be that hard to make again if you have a fairing on hands.

Quick Reply: JD fabrications Handguards installed