Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2015 Street Bob

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 08:19 PM
gump305
Cruiser
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank god it's not 20" t-bars!! Bike looks really good!

Old 01-22-2015, 10:06 PM
Ricketts
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Great choice! Love the bars.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:10 PM
porschedog
Road Captain
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Very nice bike, congrats
I love my Bob

Old 01-22-2015, 11:00 PM
fskitch
Road Master
Received 313 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by Regalzack
Thanks everyone!

I do have new parts on the way. Barebones seat, S&S teardrop EFI kit, FP3 tuner, and Shortshots.

Although, after much thought, I am actually going to go with chrome exhaust and intake. With so many people going the blacked out way lately, I sort of want to find a middle ground, mostly black with just a few chrome pieces. Maybe some Red rims in the future, who knows...
I agree--I'm slowly coming back from black out.--For TS relocation I originally went with the left bar mount brackets to the trees. Keeps the sigs in real tight. The fat Bob trees I adapted to the bike won't allow that type of mount as the pinch bolts are rotated inboard. Currently running spot light set up.

Last edited by fskitch; 04-27-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:47 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Sucks about the accident, I assume you were not hurt too bad.

Otherwise, looks like it was a blessing in disguise. Yammy to HD conversion. Good luck with this one.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:51 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Also, the majority of bikes on the road are not blacked out. It only seems that way because of these forums. Most bikes on the road or at shows are still of the bling-bling shiny chrome and paint variety.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:02 AM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeiers
Also, the majority of bikes on the road are not blacked out. It only seems that way because of these forums. Most bikes on the road or at shows are still of the bling-bling shiny chrome and paint variety.
very true. the 200 or so of us on the forums who have modded their bike to a certain style are usually pretty unique in their own areas.

the cali-style of dyna has spread east but not by much

Old 01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
Ninety8NeonACR
Tourer
Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Don't forget to relocate the reflectors into the garbage.

Old 01-25-2015, 08:59 PM
HarleyDynaWide
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Regalzack
Indeed a relocation kit is definitely in order. I just finished watching some videos on it.

looks like the cheapest way to do it it to get another left signal mount bracket and relocated them to the trees. I figure if I'm going to go spend money on a bracket, I can just shell out the $40 for the kit from Harley.... Think that is my best bet, or is there a nice aftermarket kit that I should go with? I've spent so much money on parts(in the mail) I'd really like to keep the relocate ~$50.00 or so.

Thanks!
I went with the kit from Harley. Part # 68564-06 $29.95. Some people don't like them because they stick out so far. I went with them precisely because they do stick out so far. And I love the chrome. If you don't like that look, though, there are others out there. Woulda been easier to have changed them when you did your bars....two less wires to pull through those sharp corners. No big deal though. But that's the very next thing I'd do to it if it were mine. And then I'd lift that tank. Another cheap mod that makes a big difference.

Old 01-26-2015, 01:32 AM
Crustysalmon
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HarleyDynaWide
Woulda been easier to have changed them when you did your bars....two less wires to pull through those sharp corners. No big deal though..
These can-bus models only run wires a few inches from the switchgear/can-bus module to the signals on the bars. They don't run all the way back through the bars anymore. Just need to snip and seal them, and tuck the ends of the wires back into the switch gear. There are two waiting connectors under the tank to run your relocated signal wires to. Just need to buy new connectors. The spare connectors under the tank also can run an auxiliary light as well as the turn signals.

Quick Reply: New 2015 Street Bob