Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

t sport fairing reproduction

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Odelay
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by scoledawg03
has anyone mounted one of these fairings using HD quick release clamps? Has anyone mounted one to an FXDC with bar mounted speedo?
I've mounted a conelys with HD QR clamps. Bung King sold me the mounting brackets.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:12 PM
scoledawg03
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Odelay
I've mounted a conelys with HD QR clamps. Bung King sold me the mounting brackets.
Thanks Odelay... Can you post some pics? Could you not mount it with the Conely brackets? Which headlight relocation did you use?

Old 03-03-2015, 09:49 PM
upflying
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,125 Likes on 11,096 Posts

Slight hijack, but has anyone ever put an FXRTP fairing on a Dyna? I rode behind one of these fairings for a few years and loved it.
Attachment 566825

Last edited by upflying; 07-13-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Jesse_81
Road Captain

Originally Posted by upflying
Slight hijack, but has anyone ever put an FXRTP fairing on a Dyna? I rode behind one of these fairings for a few years and loved it.
http://jdcustomsandfabrications.bigc...kits-for-dynas

Old 03-04-2015, 09:26 PM
upflying
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,125 Likes on 11,096 Posts

Thanks for the link but "sold out". I figure something out.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Odelay
Cruiser

Thanks Odelay... Can you post some pics? Could you not mount it with the Conely brackets? Which headlight relocation did you use?
Bung King sold me the kit that includes both the brackets that screw into the fairing and the headlight mount. I ended up fabbing my own headlight mount to move the headlight out a bit, but the pics are when I first mocked it up. In the pictures I used Conely's fairing, Bung King brackets and headlight relo, and HD QR clamps. The picture of the back of the fairing is from Bung King, as you can see the top of the brackets have a tab bolted on that allow for some adjustment of the fairing position.

Attached Thumbnails t sport fairing reproduction-photo-1.jpg   t sport fairing reproduction-photo-2.jpg   t sport fairing reproduction-bung-king-fairing-brackets.jpg   t sport fairing reproduction-photo.jpg  

Last edited by Odelay; 03-04-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:08 AM
scoledawg03
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Odelay
Bung King sold me the kit that includes both the brackets that screw into the fairing and the headlight mount. I ended up fabbing my own headlight mount to move the headlight out a bit, but the pics are when I first mocked it up. In the pictures I used Conely's fairing, Bung King brackets and headlight relo, and HD QR clamps. The picture of the back of the fairing is from Bung King, as you can see the top of the brackets have a tab bolted on that allow for some adjustment of the fairing position.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. How much did the Bung King Brackets run you?... I don't see them on their site.

Old 03-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Odelay
Cruiser

Thanks, I really appreciate it. How much did the Bung King Brackets run you?... I don't see them on their site.
I believe they were $90. Email him- I believe there is a contact form or email on his site, he is good about responding.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Jesse_81
Road Captain

Originally Posted by upflying
Thanks for the link but "sold out". I figure something out.

The T-Sport Fairing was "sold out" as well but I called them but they were getting more in. They'll kind of make a waiting list and they'll invoice you when they get them in. I just got my invoice last night for mine. I would give them a call and see when they're getting more in if you're serious about picking one up. Great customer service which is a big deal to me, especially when spending some serious coin.

Old 03-05-2015, 05:45 PM
09dynafxd
Advanced

I talked to John Conley last week when I exchanged a fairing that I screwed up the order on. He informed me that he just received the patent on that t sport fairing so jds will probably be forced to stop selling them very soon. BTW I am installing my 14in conleys tsport fairing and so far I'm very pleased, very solid fairing, nice mounting hardware. I will hopefully have an opinion on the performance very soon.

Quick Reply: t sport fairing reproduction