Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinons on the Cycle Shack slip-ons

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 05:16 PM
crazyanimal
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I have the tappered ones and like them,they sound good and make good power,but the chrome is thin as stated above,chrome polish helps.I would buy them again.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:07 AM
OneGearhead
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

I bought a set from another member late last fall and put them on my '13 Fat Bob. Love the sound! 2.5" slash cut. I need a fuel increase though due to me getting decel pop when I let off the gas. Not horrible, but it does tend to get on my nerves a bit here and there. Other than that, they look good, they sound good. I just needed something to make me not completely stock anymore. I'll save up for a 2-1 eventually. For now though, they serve their purpose.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:04 AM
CharlieMac
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I put the tapered slip ons on my 2014 wide glide. They sound great and chrome finish is just as good as oem pipes. They weigh less. I couldn't tell an difference in power.

As one of the previous posts stated you might as well go with a full aftermarket exhaust and tuner. That is what I plan on doing once I figure which exhaust I want.

Old 03-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Ape_Hanger
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

I had the Screamin Eagle slip ons that came on the bike for several years but I never liked how quiet they were or the tone. I bought a set of Cycle Shack turn out slip ons which do not have a removable baffle for $125 on Amazon with the idea that they would get me by until I could save up for a "better" exhaust. Well I love the tone, and the volume and I decided after the first week or so that I would be keeping them. I bought new Progressive suspension front and rear with the money that I had saved up to buy the "better" exhaust with.

They popped like crazy on decel when I first installed them so I had to richen up the fuel mix a bit, but once I got it dialed in, my seat of the pants dyno told me that they performed better than the Screamin Eagle slip ons, and they sounded awesome too.