Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fairings info-Share yours

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 09:21 AM
awhiskeyFXDB
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dyna_Bagger85
Gauntlet fairing and added in the headlight grill

I like that combo!

Old 11-26-2015, 03:26 PM
Guintofxdl
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gartec81 I got some questions about that conely louvered fairing. How do you message on here?

Old 11-29-2015, 11:57 PM
gartec81
Grand HDF Member
Received 836 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by Guintofxdl
Gartec81 I got some questions about that conely louvered fairing. How do you message on here?

prob cause your a new member, messages are not permitted yet

Ask away on the thread. It's all good

Old 12-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Guintofxdl
Stage II

Originally Posted by gartec81
prob cause your a new member, messages are not permitted yet

Ask away on the thread. It's all good
I saw your post and threads with the conely louvered fairing, I'm thinking about getting one. Just wanna know how easy it was to mount up. Just the two holes to drill right? head light nice and sturdy? I tried the southeast customs one before, no disresect to ric, but that ness fairing is flimsy as **** and I didnt like the way it mounts. I never could get it completely straight it was always bent or canted some sort of way, and I'm real finiky about that ****. It seemed like I was paying more attention to how the fairing wasnt completely straight than I was on the road.

Old 12-18-2015, 03:17 PM
newdyna
Intermediate
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I had a Honda VTX and went thru three fairings to the larger tour model from National that suits my old body. The new (08) Dyna came with the Harley compact quick detach. This one is the 18 x 20w that is just a bit small for my taste. I don't want to be completely covered up behind a door, but also no longer like the helmet blast of the past. So, I will try the Harley Tour windshield in quick release for the Dyna. This will be close to the larger tour National switchblade on the Honda that worked well. I like to see just over the screen, and have enough width to cut the blast. The quick release Tour size 19 x 25 should do the trick for me.

Old 12-22-2015, 02:31 PM
busboyblues
Intermediate
Default Question for ADM regarding Phil Burch FXDF fairing

Hi, does the Phil Burch fairing restrict your handlebar movement at all, and do you get any head buffeting at high speeds? Looks like a great fairing! Thank you.

Old 12-22-2015, 06:42 PM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Bump for more pics.

Old 12-23-2015, 11:47 AM
gartec81
Grand HDF Member
Received 836 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by Guintofxdl
I saw your post and threads with the conely louvered fairing, I'm thinking about getting one. Just wanna know how easy it was to mount up. Just the two holes to drill right? head light nice and sturdy? I tried the southeast customs one before, no disresect to ric, but that ness fairing is flimsy as **** and I didnt like the way it mounts. I never could get it completely straight it was always bent or canted some sort of way, and I'm real finiky about that ****. It seemed like I was paying more attention to how the fairing wasnt completely straight than I was on the road.

Yeah I just drilled two holes and made a headlight mounting hole bigger to accommodate the stock bolt that goes to your headlight

You can screw it up if your self made holes are off but it's pretty straight forward. I used Conley clamps too

It's sturdy as hell

Old 01-01-2016, 11:24 PM
EJ122763
Advanced
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I have fought through the turn signal relocation since this picture was taken.

Old 02-02-2016, 11:16 PM
molson9
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default tsukayu fairing review

After shopping for over a year, I went to bike fests up and down the east coast before broke down and got my fairing from tsukayu in china, ordered painted gloss black with the philips stereo and 6x9 speakers. The fairing is made from fiberglass, I can not find anything wrong with it. Looks like good quality. I knew I would need to spit the fairing and install Infinity speakers to get good sound. Fairing came with quick disconnect clamps I installed on the tubes. Took about 20 minutes to install and adjust. The battery wiring kit and yellow always hot wire took about an hour to install under the tank. The wiring kit/harness has a screw together connector that makes removing/installing the fairing pretty simple if necessary. I have several standard HD 3 screw windshield that I have tried. and I have a saddlemen 3 pocket windshield pouch. The Fairing has been on my bike for about a 1-1/2 years I have traveled from Maine to Florida and a little inland. So far No complaints may need to replace the infinities sooner or later. I like to crank them up while on the interstate.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by molson9:
chasenfins (10-06-2016), Mandalorian (03-13-2016)

Quick Reply: Fairings info-Share yours