Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SuperSportDyna

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 06:48 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 929 Likes on 571 Posts

You did a great job. Very unique and functional.

I just got a 15 Fat Bob and want to change it but I don't think that I can fab stuff up myself. The exhaust system looks perfect. I will try and see if they are still available.

I will do a black engine guard and the HD side mounted cooler. Then I will have to look at all the aftermarket catalogs to change it up. A solo seat, fender bib and luggage rack would do it for me. Not as interesting as yours but it is the best that I can do.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:17 PM
JackHoleRacer
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks ih4x4, Is that short for Binder?
It's all good man, we do what we can do. Get it the way you like it... then ride it!

Old 07-16-2015, 07:24 PM
103 sedona orange
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 218 Likes on 190 Posts

Different is better. You've done some great fab work & it tells. Congrats.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:34 PM
Ironcleveland
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JackHoleRacer
Iron... Bike looks killer mann. Nice job on the back rest too!

I spied that 72 3/4 ton and Cruiser in the back ground..very cool. Yours?
Thanks, yep. The truck now has a mild 460 in it. I've had it since before high school and just can't part with it, used to be my dad's. The Cruiser already had a 350 swap when I got it and have done a few things like 4 wheel disc brakes, the previous owner decided to rip every single wire out of it so that was a fun project. There's also a 67 Mustang in the garage, like I said, way too many projects.

Old 07-17-2015, 12:18 AM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Thanks for the compliments guys. Nice to kick around ideas w like and unlike minded people. Can usually come up with some cool ideas. One common thread w my offroad buddies and us is it has to go like Hell, stop even better, rail it in the turns and look cool while doin it!

EricinCA, the tank bib I made out of perforated steel. Tried several different designs. Decided the stock shape looked best. Bent it to fit, had it powder coated, put a thin sheet of brushed stainless underneath. Let me know if I can help ya do one for yourself.

I'm diggin the look of your bike, well thought out changes. Comes together nicely......So tell me about your CycleDynamics tail light/plate holder. I have been fighting with that tribar tail light **** for a while now. I'm on the third redesign/reinforce effort. If this latest version doesn't work I'm thinkin its time for something different.
I would love some close up detailed shots of the bib. Also wondering what you used as edging around it. Thanks!

As for the CycleVisions Eliminator tail light setup, it's a sweet unit. I've not have any issues with it and it really cleans up the back end. Tail light, brake light, signals...+ plate holder. I went with the Tribar too, but ended up having issues with it and ended up letting my buddy have it. He since has copied me and now rocks the Eliminator. They are not cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Old 02-28-2017, 12:53 AM
JackHoleRacer
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Been saving up my coins, did a few up grades this winter. RaceTech springs / emulators, rotors, wheels / tires, cera coat, powder coat...... Money well spent on Race Tech stuff. Going to be buying all the stock foot pegs I can find!

Attached Thumbnails SuperSportDyna-20170219_123335.jpg   SuperSportDyna-20170219_124137.jpg   SuperSportDyna-dscf5949.jpg   SuperSportDyna-dscf5924.jpg  
Old 02-28-2017, 02:00 AM
SenorCollin
Cruiser
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

I believe this is my favorite fat bob I've seen, including my own. I really dig the tank bib you made, the wheels look awesome as well.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:33 AM
DivineDark
Road Captain
Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts

Been saving up my coins, did a few up grades this winter. RaceTech springs / emulators, rotors, wheels / tires, cera coat, powder coat...... Money well spent on Race Tech stuff. Going to be buying all the stock foot pegs I can find!
Absolutely beautiful bike, man. I love the forks and wheels.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:01 PM
stonei3
Club Member
Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Damn good looking bike. Very tasteful and everything came together well! Nicely done.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:21 PM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,236 Likes on 1,812 Posts

What's the Fork tube treatment?... Gold

Quick Reply: SuperSportDyna