Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Headlight

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 08:25 PM
jeffbetrollin
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SouthernWalker
Would it fit a 2007 superglide?
It should be just fine. Unless u have some kind of aftermarket head lamp then idk

Originally Posted by davidc
I'm not interested in a LED bulb... I want a insert that looks like a LED light... Was riding home from lake George Sat night and my friend has 7" daymaker on his Fat Boy and it did a great job at lighting the road, plus it updates the look of the bike..
I can bet this bulb lights it just as well, the lumen output is actually higher than the daymaker. But like I said above only reason to spend more is aesthetics. Because the day maker looks ****ing awesome! But I'm okay with a stock looking headlight with my budget as long as it lights up the road

Old 07-27-2015, 09:20 PM
charger426
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My electric glide has the phase 7 and the are amazing. I wouldn't say the same about LED bulb when I had it in my sportster.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:09 PM
darkhdshadow
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Email Ryan Smith at motoillumination@gmail.com. He has some bright headlamps. Gen 1's with small lens blemishes for $110 shipped and Gen 2's for $180 to $190. The picture with the light in the center surrounded by 9 smaller lights is the Gen 2 and the other is Gen 1.

Attached Thumbnails LED Headlight-light.jpg   LED Headlight-image2.png  
Old 07-28-2015, 06:46 AM
union53
Road Captain
Received 88 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by charger426
I will say that the drop in style LED bulbs do not fit my 09 FXD. I tried to install the bulb that I used in my sportster and its too big to fit into the headlight housing.
Originally Posted by charger426
I don't know how you got the fuel moto one to fit. What model did you install it in?
I got the fuel moto led into my stock street bob bucket. Had to work it it a bit but with a little patients its in and working just fine.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:51 AM
Calve
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I put JW Speaker in both of my Kenworths, my F150 and my FB. The complaints people get about them being too bright are improperly adjusted. These lights are so good and make so much of a difference, it should be illegal to not use them.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Odin510
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Calve
I put JW Speaker in both of my Kenworths, my F150 and my FB. The complaints people get about them being too bright are improperly adjusted. These lights are so good and make so much of a difference, it should be illegal to not use them.

JW Speaker is who actually makes the daymaker for Harley. From what I understand, they (JW) are cheaper with a better warranty.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:16 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,510 Likes on 2,133 Posts

JW has a Gen 2 that was released recently. Seems to be rare as hens teeth though - I can't find them for sale anywhere...

Old 07-28-2015, 08:10 AM
Calve
Advanced

Originally Posted by Mchad
JW has a Gen 2 that was released recently. Seems to be rare as hens teeth though - I can't find them for sale anywhere...
Ja. Their lights in general are hard to find. For my trucks, I use a chrome shop. Their website is almost cryptic when it comes to buying one.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Calve
Advanced

Originally Posted by Odin510
JW Speaker is who actually makes the daymaker for Harley. From what I understand, they (JW) are cheaper with a better warranty.
You're right Odin. They got the patent on that design. Can't see it on the HD lights, but it is theirs.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:44 AM
davidc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default LED Headlight

I like that JW Speaker light... but it does seem like it's hard to find...

Quick Reply: LED Headlight