Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this someone on here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 07:45 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 734 Likes on 504 Posts

I think I see knee sliders coming through the material on his knee and his whole leg looks bulky, I think he has leathers on under those camo pants.

Say what you want but I think he's having fun and having fun is what it's all about.

I know I'd be pissed though to come around a corner speeding and have a knuckle-head or two sitting on their bikes in the road like a couple of the shots show.

If anyone ever goes to Reno and Virginia City there's a good stretch from Virginia City to Hwy 50 that is the truck route. There are two ways out of Virginia City from the east side, the main route trucks can't make because of a couple of hair pin turns and it's the main road for most people but the truck route cut-off is the good one for riders and although you pass the sheriff's office at the top near the city I've never seen any coppers patrol there and you have great visibility to see past most of the curves.

The sports car club of Nevada gets that road blocked off once or twice a year just for them to have fun on.

I think I could take that guy in the curves

Old 11-15-2015, 08:35 AM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 866 Likes on 546 Posts

I don`t see anything wrong with that at all. In fact, that guy kept his line thru out the whole curve and accelerated coming out. Pretty impressive IMO.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Gadgetech
Club Member
Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Some hilarious comments on this vid.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:28 AM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

I just want to know how they get video that good uploaded onto YouTube. My 1080p GoPro videos always look like pixelated crap

Last edited by tnriverluver; 11-15-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Warp Factor
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 75 Posts

I'd say the guy knows what he's doing. Even with his body weight shifted that much to the inside, the bike looks to be at its cornering clearance limit.

Old 11-15-2015, 01:28 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Hell yeah, I thought that looked great. Seems like he took the right line and you can hear him scraping. Is the issue that he's showing off and didn't need to lean off the bike that much? Who cares looks like he knows what he's doing and having a great time doing it!

What made me laugh was all the guys doing wheelies past the cute girls, like pretty peacocks strutting their feathers...

Old 11-15-2015, 01:39 PM
anyaneeeze
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tnriverluver
I just want to know how they get video that good uploaded onto YouTube. My 1080p GoPro videos always look like pixelated crap

http://bfy.tw/2nsK

Old 11-15-2015, 01:52 PM
MSgt1371
Cruiser

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

The guy goes by Zack Nation. That corner on Mulholland Parkway has been known to eat bikes and their riders, just youtube "Mulholland Parkway Crash" and see for yourself.

I lean off my bike in corners all the time (not to the extent that I'm draggin my knee though) It allows you to take the turn at higher speeds while maintaining a larger contact patch with your tires and the road.

Old 11-15-2015, 02:31 PM
bigbadpoppa
Road Master
Received 127 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Racqueteer9
Seriously?
1) Looks more like falling off than hanging off. He's not even on the seat.
2) Certainly not carrying enough speed to need such antics. Doesn't even have visor closed.
3) Wearing a hoody, camo pants, and womens dress gloves?
4) Crossing the center line on a relatively straight section is just asking to kiss an F-150 coming in the other direction while talking on their cell phone.
It's not classy to be a hater just cause you are not as skilled... yes he may of been leaned a bit too far for show but this is a hairpin turn and without him leaning he'd be scraping and he holds a solid line and exit from the apex pretty well for a bike not meant to tackle these terrains at such speeds.

Comment when you actually do a track day or two on a sportbike then you will appreciate this guys form and entertainment delivery. =)

Old 11-15-2015, 02:50 PM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

Originally Posted by anyaneeeze
Haha I actually never thought of doing that. Thanks! Until just a few days ago I had never noticed how clear some of the new videos are on there.

Last edited by tnriverluver; 11-15-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Quick Reply: Is this someone on here?