Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad&G Bags

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 02:07 PM
b1gj0n44
Cruiser
Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Bad&G Bags

Has anyone ordered from Bad&G recently or had any issues ordering from them in the past? I ordered a solo bag from them 5 days ago.. and my bank account was charged, but I never received a confirmation or confirmation email of my order. I have tried calling and emailing them, but I am not getting a response.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:04 AM
b1gj0n44
Cruiser

Im not sure if the silence is a good thing or bad thing... hmmmm

Old 11-24-2015, 10:05 AM
HyperM3
Road Captain
Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

I ordered the battery bag a couple years ago. I dont remember how the ordering process was at this point but I know its only one person and its all custom built. Took a while to receive it but it was worth it. Hang tight, Im sure youll hear something.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:34 AM
Dyna rider 78
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by b1gj0n44
Has anyone ordered from Bad&G recently or had any issues ordering from them in the past? I ordered a solo bag from them 5 days ago.. and my bank account was charged, but I never received a confirmation or confirmation email of my order. I have tried calling and emailing them, but I am not getting a response.
I noticed last week on his Ebay acct that it said if you bought something that it wouldn't ship till the listed date. He must have been on vacation.

Old 11-24-2015, 01:30 PM
Greatscott
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

When I ordered from him a few years back I never heard from him from the time I ordered until I received the bag so I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think he is known for his customer service, but his bags are really nice.

Old 11-24-2015, 08:48 PM
SwarleyManson62
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

same deal here about a year ago... very difficult to contact. after a week and a half he got back to me and the bags arrived 2 days later. I then contacted about getting a custom seat made. Never heard anything back after he asked for a picture of my current seat.

heres the thing though...the bags i got were great...normally i'm a huge proponent of customer service. In this case i didn't care and just had my seat uphulstered at leesburg.
Don't expect customer service...but definitely expect some new leather you'll love!

Old 11-25-2015, 01:55 PM
b1gj0n44
Cruiser

Thanks for the replies... I actually heard back from him yesterday with a shipping confirmation. Just happy knowing the order went through... I havent found any bags like it anywhere else.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Rickinbeachcrest
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got a pair of his solo bags last year. They were top notch in workmanship. I don't recall it taking that long.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:19 AM
b1gj0n44
Cruiser

I got it in and im very happy with the work they do... my only question, and i feel like its a dumb one..... i dont have any room to get the back leather strap through my fender strut...am i missing something here?? that strut is snug against the fender..and i hadnt seen any info on loosening the strut for that strap...

Old 12-03-2015, 03:29 PM
kchaile
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by b1gj0n44
I got it in and im very happy with the work they do... my only question, and i feel like its a dumb one..... i dont have any room to get the back leather strap through my fender strut...am i missing something here?? that strut is snug against the fender..and i hadnt seen any info on loosening the strut for that strap...
I have those bags and they are awesome. And - yes - you need to loosen the strut so you can get the strap through.

Quick Reply: Bad&G Bags