Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 up seat for Street Bob

Old 02-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 911 Likes on 662 Posts

Originally Posted by jake.mason.2
My bars are stationary, so there's no adjustment for those. La Pera Daytona looks pretty cool. I saw SquidHead has a Corbin seat that looks alright. My buddy says I should get Big Al's, but I've never seen a bike with that seat on.
Unless you have some kind of unusual bars or top clamp your bars adjust like everyone else's. Just loosen the top bolts slightly (one on each side is usually enough) and roll them forward or backwards as desired...then re-tighten. Enjoy your new position and bars you can reach as desired.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:40 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Not sure if it's worth it to you or not but if you had your heart set on the C&C you can just have them build it so it doesn't move you back.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:11 PM
bad93snake
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been thru a ton of seats... Corbin, HD, RSD, ect... Finally landed on the Le Pera Daytona and couldn't be happier. Great looking, comfortable for me by myself, love it.

If you're looking for a 2-up seat I also run Mustang Squareback. Love it also, sits you very similar to the Daytona and the old lady loves it. Doesn't look the best but it's made for 2-up comfort so I'm good with it.

The Daytona

Squareback

Old 02-07-2016, 09:40 PM
kngpn
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,116 Likes on 2,674 Posts

I have the squareback as well.

Old 02-07-2016, 10:08 PM
jake.mason.2
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for all the feedback. The sicksaddles seat looks awesome! I will definitely be looking into that.

Old 02-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Maxxsmart
Road Master
Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Thingfish
Unless you have some kind of unusual bars or top clamp your bars adjust like everyone else's. Just loosen the top bolts slightly (one on each side is usually enough) and roll them forward or backwards as desired...then re-tighten. Enjoy your new position and bars you can reach as desired.

I had apes up until about six weeks ago, then I switched to 12" West Coast Tbars (slingshots). These bolt directly to the top tree, and do not move at all. I was hesitant to go this route, but I road a friends bike that has these, and I was sold. There's other options out there that use a low rise tracker bar, and a tall riser for adjustment, but I am more than happy with this set up. Once the new LePera Silhouette Deluxe 2 up is on, my seating, and hand position will be perfect.

Thanks for the advice.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:20 AM
jake.mason.2
Advanced

So I'm pretty much decided on a sick saddles seat. I was wondering if you most of you guys do leather or vinyl? The leather is quite a bit more expensive so it's my last decision I gotta make. Also gotta decide if I want colored stitching or not.......

Old 02-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 730 Likes on 502 Posts

My choice was leather and gel but the colored stitching is your call.

I think you can get the rear portion in regular and a little wider. Might want to ask Ed about that. I think a member or two did that with the wider and I think that's the way to go. It's not tractor wide by any means.

I think anyway :icon_den:

Go for broke, you only live once, live it up!

Old 02-10-2016, 09:14 AM
jake.mason.2
Advanced

Well I placed my order yesterday now the waiting game starts. He's moving me up in position, single stitched, grey stitching, and vinyl with gel. Can't wait!

Old 02-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 730 Likes on 502 Posts

That sounds like a winner! If you don't know how, in between now and when you get it learn how to post pics so we can check it out

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2 up seat for Street Bob