Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pickin Her Up - 110 Kit Install Is Done

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Hephaestus
Road Captain
Received 59 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by YammyDrummer
Thanks. Can't believe how quick it gets up and goes. Was no slouch before, but it really throws you back and has you hangin on now.

Would love to share some pics. I'm absolutely loving this bike...and she's a beaut! Unfortunately, haven't got a clue how to attach 'em.
I would love to see it to! Maybe a pic of you burnin some rubber!

Be happy to walk you through attaching pics if ya want, just let me know

Old 02-07-2016, 07:33 AM
YammyDrummer
Road Warrior
Received 487 Likes on 288 Posts

Originally Posted by Hephaestus
I would love to see it to! Maybe a pic of you burnin some rubber!

Be happy to walk you through attaching pics if ya want, just let me know
Just might take you up on that. I've got a few pics from last year. Would be cool to post those and then a few new ones to show the differences.

Old 02-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Coolaid
Banned
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

What are the numbers

Old 02-07-2016, 08:04 AM
YammyDrummer
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Coolaid
What are the numbers
Need to break it in before getting it on the dyno. The deal included a map. Which is really close and the bike is running great, but I'm looking forward to getting it dialed in. I'll post an update when it's been ran.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:53 AM
cvaria
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,189 Likes on 1,677 Posts

Just got home. All I can say is, FUN! Froze my nuts off, but Damn worth it. Torque is unbelievable, and I could really notice the increase in HP. Can't wait to get it broke in and tuned.

Here's what I got: 110 kit (P/N 92500039), map, and labor for $1550 OTD. Already had a tuner and SE 255 cams.

Come on spring!
bargain

Old 02-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Hephaestus
Road Captain

Just might take you up on that. I've got a few pics from last year. Would be cool to post those and then a few new ones to show the differences.
No problem. Since I see you know how to reply with quote, I Will go with that to show you how. Also Im assuming you are doing this from your computer as well. Message me with any questions or if what I explain doesn't make any sense because I dont want to hijack your thread with boring non-bike related stuff.

I attached a screen shot of the text box that appears when you click the 'quote' button. Refer to that pic for the following instructions.

Just above the box that you type in, you will see a paper clip button that I have marked with a red arrow. clicking that will open a smaller window with Browse buttons which I have also marked with a red arrow. Click the top browse button, also marked with a red arrow, and a window will open showing files on your computer you can choose from.
Find your pic in this new window and double click the pic you want to attach. The window that you just selected your picture from will close and you will see the title of the pic and its file size below the browse buttons under a header saying 'current attachments' once it uploads. When you see it there you can close the 'browse button' window. Dont worry that you dont see it in the reply text box. you can verify that it is attached by clicking the paperclip button again that I mentioned earlier if you want to verify that its attached.

Add what ever message you want to include in the text box and hit the 'submit reply' button just as you would to do any reply. Bam done!

Attached Thumbnails Pickin Her Up - 110 Kit Install Is Done-untitled.jpg  

Last edited by Hephaestus; 02-07-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:48 AM
YammyDrummer
Road Warrior

Thanks, Hephaestus. Let's see if this worked. From last year. I'll take updated pics today.

Attached Thumbnails Pickin Her Up - 110 Kit Install Is Done-feb-2015.jpg  
Old 02-07-2016, 11:54 AM
YammyDrummer
Road Warrior

Cool. Looks like it's working. Well, at least as a thumbnail. I'll get out in a couple of hours for new pics. Here's another for now.

Thank you, Hephaestus!!

Old 02-07-2016, 11:58 AM
YammyDrummer
Road Warrior

Hmmm, last post didn't upload the pic. Trying again and it's giving me "upload errors".

Old 02-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Hephaestus
Road Captain

Cool. Looks like it's working. Well, at least as a thumbnail. I'll get out in a couple of hours for new pics. Here's another for now.

Thank you, Hephaestus!!
First one worked and your bike looks great! (just click the thumbnail to open it)
Also, you can attach multiple pics as thumbnails in the same message. Thats why there are multiple 'browse' buttons in that window. Lookin forward to hearing the dyno numbers!!

Quick Reply: Pickin Her Up - 110 Kit Install Is Done