Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Garage

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 09:58 AM
mattVA
Stellar HDF Member
Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by robbyville
Looks great Matt!

Sigh, even though we now have a 2.5 car garage (additional smaller door for golf cart) I am still on the "mobile shop plan", but now I don't have to move cars out of the way just the golf cart Lol. I still set up folding tables and shlep my tools today bring them closer. One day!
Been there done that. I used to work out of a parking garage. Long walk back when you forgot a tool. I did fork work, cam changes, rear fender swaps. The worst was having to shove my J&S lift all the way out there and back which I stored in a little closet we rented out from our apartment complex.

I like having my space. "A place for every tool and a tool for every place."

Old 08-24-2016, 07:05 PM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Looks good Matt. I'm a bit more OCD than you. Here's a shot or two of my work space. Mods...Note the Dyna in the pics. I'm currently working on a V-Rod that I picked up earlier in the year. As a result, I've been splitting my time on the forums between the Dyna guys and the 1130cc.com V-rod forum. Cheers!

Old 08-25-2016, 08:10 AM
GREENOHAWK69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 555 Likes on 329 Posts

Looks nice and like the engine rebuild thread.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 47,744 Likes on 18,543 Posts

Matt ... Nice garage. BTW, what's your address? :>)

Old 08-25-2016, 08:58 AM
mattVA
Stellar HDF Member
Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by EricInNCa
Looks good Matt. I'm a bit more OCD than you. Here's a shot or two of my work space. Mods...Note the Dyna in the pics. I'm currently working on a V-Rod that I picked up earlier in the year. As a result, I've been splitting my time on the forums between the Dyna guys and the 1130cc.com V-rod forum. Cheers!
I have something like yours in mind for when I have a dedicated space. Right now it has to serve as the family garage so I have some limitations. I'd really like a dedicated table lift but that's years away. Looks great, nice and clean.

Originally Posted by GREENOHAWK69
Looks nice and like the engine rebuild thread.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
Matt ... Nice garage. BTW, what's your address? :>)
Hmm. . .why would you want to know that?

Old 08-25-2016, 10:15 AM
Maxxsmart
Road Master
Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by EricInNCa

As clean as your space is, and you're local, I should hire you to work on my Dyna! is that a single car garage?

Someday I'll take down my darkroom, and put something like your setup together in my space.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:41 AM
Tomahawk309
Tourer
Received 122 Likes on 72 Posts

Real nice. This is on my radar for sure. I have a two car garage and a bunch of tools, compressor, welder etc.. My problem is I built a boat, refurbed a boat, painted my truck and my garage and everything in it is covered in fiberglass dust, sanding dust and paint overspray.
My plan it to take everything out of it, throw away all the junk, clean everything, paint it and re-organize, but i can't seem to get the motivation to start this monumental task...

Old 08-25-2016, 10:53 AM
Super Glidester
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,574 Likes on 9,799 Posts

Very nice, most one car garages I see become the "second attic" Nice at keeping it what it is for, vehicles.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:23 PM
ddelisle
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn, I'm jealous. That's a great little spot you made for yourself! I'm stuck with an 11x15 shed that has no power. It sucks. I'm selling my house in the Spring so I can upgrade to a garage, maybe with some living space attached too

Old 08-25-2016, 06:08 PM
kontiki
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,279 Likes on 1,155 Posts

Yours is a lot more "organized" than mine is. One of these days if I ever get to retire I'll organize my garage.

Quick Reply: The Garage