Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BMC Wall vs Big Al's Gripper vs C&C Fastback vs ????

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 02:37 PM
Derik
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Corbin/BMC widowmaker. Basically same as the wall, but has a back seat, wife is fine on it for short trips.

Attached Thumbnails BMC Wall vs Big Al's Gripper vs C&C Fastback vs ????-lifter.jpg  
Old 09-27-2016, 06:18 PM
JK_Showtime
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Derik
Corbin/BMC widowmaker. Basically same as the wall, but has a back seat, wife is fine on it for short trips.
i saw where you had got that widowmaker. Looks good not really looking for a legit 2-up seat. I already have the sport tour for my wife and I.

I ended up going with C&C again. They are making me a custom version of the fastback as I've read only great reviews about it. The final product will be similar to the Big Als Gripper seat. It will be here Friday. I will post pics as soon as I have them

Old 09-28-2016, 02:56 PM
hell hound
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 128 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Coach_K2014
i saw where you had got that widowmaker. Looks good not really looking for a legit 2-up seat. I already have the sport tour for my wife and I.

I ended up going with C&C again. They are making me a custom version of the fastback as I've read only great reviews about it. The final product will be similar to the Big Als Gripper seat. It will be here Friday. I will post pics as soon as I have them
Im probobly going to go with the c&c too.

Is the fast back and sport tour the same seat except the passenger area? Thier website it hard to tell the difference.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:45 PM
JK_Showtime
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by hell hound
Im probobly going to go with the c&c too.

Is the fast back and sport tour the same seat except the passenger area? Thier website it hard to tell the difference.
Yes I was told by Shad over at C&C that the fastback, squareback, and sport tour are all the same in the rider seat area. It is just the back seat area that changes. I have a sport tour from them and it is pretty comfortable so far. I have only got to put about 1000 on it so far. but granted I have only had it 10 days. My fastback should be in around the end of the week.

Old 09-30-2016, 01:48 PM
Derik
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Coach_K2014

Sweet, can't go wrong with C&C.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:04 PM
strat10
Tourer
Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

+1 on the widowmaker. BMC is doing cool things with the Corbin seats.