Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob wheels what to do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 12:38 PM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I would do the wheels gloss black not flat..
I would do a thunderheader...
no whitewalls.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:34 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

do white walls come in fat bob tire sizes? i dont know what size they are but i hve not seen one with them on

Old 10-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Los11
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Well rhinoWErx Pmed me this message:: Please Read******

If you're gonna steel someone else's picture, at least have the ***** to give them credit for it...

I guess I cant copy and paste a pic from another post without having to ask permission... Oh please let me use the pic you posted on the HD forum for all to see I give you credit for taking such a good pic of a Fat Bob with black wheels.... F***ing Ghey DUDE......

Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Los11
Road Captain

Originally Posted by JRK5892
do white walls come in fat bob tire sizes? i dont know what size they are but i hve not seen one with them on

Well for the rear I would have to use a new 09 RKC they have a 180 whitewall for the front I am gona do a 150mm whitewall the stock Fat Bob runs a 130mm. I think it will look great with whitewalls...

Old 10-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Gambler72
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.hdwheels.com/images/40-60...us%20Tires.jpg

But with maybe white instead of the red? and black spokes

Last edited by Gambler72; 10-15-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:50 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Everyone told me not to do whitewalls on my fatboy withe the solid chrome rims. I did it anyway and it looks killer. I say go for whitewalls.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Los11
Road Captain

Be careful when you copy and paste a pic on this forum you will gt Pm's like this one... Read this crazy SH*t this guy is nutz... Please Read all*****

This message is from rhinoWErx:
Yep - deadly serious. I took the picture, it's posted on my website with a copyright infringement notice. I never gave you permission to repost, edit or use the picture, and you posted it on another site.

Just cause it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's yours to do whatever you want with.
http://www.bitlaw.com/internet/webpage.html - "Taking images from third-parties. The simple rule is, "Don't steal someone else's images." The moment an original image (or string of text) is fixed on a hard drive for the first time, it is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized copying of a protected image is an infringement of the creator's copyright"

****ty photoshop editing or not, it's still my picture and i never gave you permission to use or re-post it anywhere else.

All that cause I posted a pic that he must of had on another post.. So be careful guys... Some real hard asses out there....

Old 10-16-2008, 02:46 AM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

who is Rhino? and picture of what bike... you not talkign about the one with the drawn on white walls are you?.. hahahahahaha come on man, you added pipes an A/C and painted your rims black... no harm no faul... did you powder your wheels and add your pipes and ac? did you swap the tires and tune it? or did you cut the check to have it done.. guess you shoudl give the shop that did the work credit also... man some people get so worked up... cant we all just ride?

Old 10-16-2008, 08:35 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Los11
Be careful when you copy and paste a pic on this forum you will gt Pm's like this one... Read this crazy SH*t this guy is nutz... Please Read all*****

This message is from rhinoWErx:
Yep - deadly serious. I took the picture, it's posted on my website with a copyright infringement notice. I never gave you permission to repost, edit or use the picture, and you posted it on another site.

Just cause it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's yours to do whatever you want with.
http://www.bitlaw.com/internet/webpage.html - "Taking images from third-parties. The simple rule is, "Don't steal someone else's images." The moment an original image (or string of text) is fixed on a hard drive for the first time, it is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized copying of a protected image is an infringement of the creator's copyright"

****ty photoshop editing or not, it's still my picture and i never gave you permission to use or re-post it anywhere else.

All that cause I posted a pic that he must of had on another post.. So be careful guys... Some real hard asses out there....
Legally, he is correct. Like it or not gentlemen................

Old 10-16-2008, 10:17 AM
dyna mo
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
Legally, he is correct. Like it or not gentlemen................
yup. + just out of common courtesy and respect, the decent thing to do would have been to ask if you can get that image, draw on it and repost it.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob wheels what to do?