Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know a good paint shop?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 03:37 AM
2NAHNTR
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Anyone know a good paint shop?

Does anyone know of a shop that does good paint jobs at a reasonable price and receives and ships tins through UPS or FEDEX? If they do tin swaps, that would be ideal. I know of a place called Attitude Custom Painting in Tampa who does excellent work but he is a little pricey.

Old 02-03-2009, 04:24 AM
jmpancoast
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I reluctantly purchased a set of pre-painted tins off eBay last month. I was pleasantly surprised with what I received. The paint was flawless. I later sent him my console to have it painted to match. I was equally as happy with it. Service was very good. His name is Ray Brakebill and uses the eBay user name of tenn-custom-harley.

He will paint your tank and two fenders for $750.00 in using two colors, plus shipping.

Send me a PM if you would like his e-mail

Here are a couple pics of what I purchased:

Old 02-03-2009, 06:32 AM
dpriest
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

beat me to it jmpancoast. i was goin to give him your name. bike looks awesome.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 AM
jto667
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure on how reasonable he is but his paint is incredible. Mike Love in Lake Havasu AZ just painted my soon to be father in laws Street Glide and did an amazing job. He's got a cool website with lots of pics. His SG has the base vivid black with the chameleon paint flame over top......awesome flames.

http://www.custompaintspecialties.com/

Old 02-03-2009, 07:17 AM
maverick101
Cruiser

Heres a link to the thread i have on here. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...bout-time.html

the place is called pairadicepaint.com and they are awsome to work with, they did all the work and cost me 800.00

jason

Old 02-03-2009, 08:39 PM
HDDyna2006
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like Maverick101 mentioned, Badass work.

http://www.pairadicepaint.com/gallery/index.php?cat=2

Old 02-03-2009, 10:30 PM
2NAHNTR
Road Captain

Pairadice does some very nice work. I am going to have them give me a quote. BTW, Maverick - your bike looks great. Thanks for the help.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:44 PM
2NAHNTR
Road Captain

Mike Love has a great website. I can't open eBay at work so I will have to wait until I get home to check out the tenn-custom-harley eBay page. There are so many great looking paint jobs I have seen on every site I have been to that I am going to have a hard time figuring out which one I want. Thanks for everyone's help.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:15 AM
maverick101
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 2NAHNTR
Pairadice does some very nice work. I am going to have them give me a quote. BTW, Maverick - your bike looks great. Thanks for the help.
Thanks, im very pleased with the work. They are awsome to deal with, Rob the owner must of called and emailed me 10 times while they were working on it to make sure it was coming out the way i wanted.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:44 AM
oilly1
3rd Gear
Wink jmpancoast: Brakebill e-mail

Originally Posted by jmpancoast
I reluctantly purchased a set of pre-painted tins off eBay last month. I was pleasantly surprised with what I received. The paint was flawless. I later sent him my console to have it painted to match. I was equally as happy with it. Service was very good. His name is Ray Brakebill and uses the eBay user name of tenn-custom-harley.

He will paint your tank and two fenders for $750.00 in using two colors, plus shipping.

Send me a PM if you would like his e-mail

Here are a couple pics of what I purchased:

If you still have Ray's contact info, I'd like to see if he's interested in doing a simple design and repainting my own tins. I've seen his stuff on ebay, but I don't want to solicit a job from him via them (ebay frowns on that stuff.) I need him to do the small fairing I have as well, and I know he's not going to just up and offer that on ebay, either. I would love to be able to tell him what I'd like and see if he's interested in the job. Hoping you respond, and he does, too. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Anyone know a good paint shop?