Well I finally got around to getting pics organized.
These are photos of a bracket I made to use the existing clutch cable in the form of a foot clutch and a jockey shift set up . The Jockey shift was made with a simple piece of steel tubing 3/4 inch O.D.
Took the pipe and hammered one end to a square about 1 1/2 up the pipe to slip over the existing shift lever from the original mids linkage.
Drilled appropriate hole for bolt and bent as needed to clear the electrical caddy. This was done as to not remove the primary to install and to be able to switch back to hand clutch foot shift in about 20 min worth of work. Inserted a short piece of copper tubing into the original pipe to get a simple eight ball from Autozone to install.
The Bracket for the clutch cable was made from steel plate avail at home depot with the pipe. i spent quite a bit of time trying to figure the propper size and height for it to work ended up being about 6 inches tall to get the proper angle for the cable to clear the primary cover and work properly with ability to be adjustable.