Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Old 05-11-2012, 07:06 AM
JeffKill
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Picked this up from Southeast Custom Cycles 2 weeks ago.

Name:  IMG_1824.jpg
Views: 3560
Size:  51.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1846.jpg
Views: 1950
Size:  52.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1818.jpg
Views: 2526
Size:  60.5 KB

Old 05-11-2012, 07:56 AM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Jeff that's a nice bike. Southeast builds some killer dynas. Do you know what riser and bars are on it?

Old 05-11-2012, 08:06 AM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Sikk50 it is a lowrider seat that was re-worked by Mean City Cycles with really nice foam. It's for sale if you want it.

Jason the pipe is a fat bob pipe. It's cut where it merges and has a ten inches of 3" stainless pipe into a reverse megaphone. Stevo-II, a member here, built it and I asked him a bunch of questions about it so he sold it to me. I'm either wrapping the pipe without running the heat sheilds or getting the shields powder coated. Can't decide.

Eagle the setup is much better on my back. The combination of functioning suspension and getting out of that "C" shape riding position really helped. I'm not satisfied with it yet. Redoing the forks right now and changing to a riser handle bar. I've got wide shoulders and the wrist position on the t bars isn't where I want it.

Last edited by ryderbiker; 05-11-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:10 AM
bucket13
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by JeffKill
Picked this up from Southeast Custom Cycles 2 weeks ago.

Great Looking bike. I really like the color.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:11 AM
JeffKill
Tourer

Originally Posted by ryderbiker
Jeff that's a nice bike. Southeast builds some killer dynas. Do you know what riser and bars are on it?
They're SEC's bars & risers that they make there. Total rise is 12". Felt like a perfect fit for me when I sat on the bike, so I traded in my sporty for it the same day.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 AM
bucket13
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

They're SEC's bars & risers that they make there. Total rise is 12". Felt like a perfect fit for me when I sat on the bike, so I traded in my sporty for it the same day.

I just wish SEC would convert the front end to dual disc, while they go through the trouble of stripping it down for paint and powder.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 AM
619bob
Cruiser

really nice bike Jeff!! the pictures I had seen before did not so that color justice, looks slick!!

Old 05-11-2012, 09:20 AM
JeffKill
Tourer

Originally Posted by bucket13
I just wish SEC would convert the front end to dual disc, while they go through the trouble of stripping it down for paint and powder.
Agreed, that would be nice.

Originally Posted by 619bob
really nice bike Jeff!! the pictures I had seen before did not do that color justice, looks slick!!
Thanks man, looks even better in person. I guess the painter just mixed 3 different silvers together and this is color was the result.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Dirknar
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed, that would be nice.

Thanks man, looks even better in person. I guess the painter just mixed 3 different silvers together and this is color was the result.
Congrats on a SEC bike.. I really like the style he adds to Harleys. I think his prices on the bikes he customizes are very reasonable too.. Nice color. I have the SEC tracker bars on my 02' and I like them.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:27 AM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,028 Likes on 651 Posts
Red face

Here's my junk. No fairing yet but it's coming along.

Sikk50 it is a lowrider seat that was re-worked by Mean City Cycles with really nice foam. It's for sale if you want it.

Jason the pipe is a fat bob pipe. It's cut where it merges and has a ten inches of 3" stainless pipe into a reverse megaphone. Stevo-II, a member here, built it and I asked him a bunch of questions about it so he sold it to me. I'm either wrapping the pipe without running the heat sheilds or getting the shields powder coated. Can't decide.

Eagle the setup is much better on my back. The combination of functioning suspension and getting out of that "C" shape riding position really helped. I'm not satisfied with it yet. Redoing the forks right now and changing to a riser handle bar. I've got wide shoulders and the wrist position on the t bars isn't where I want it.
Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's