Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 11:04 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327810&styleid=9

Here is a write up on the NR fairing

Old 07-21-2014, 11:14 PM
kreeess
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon95354
On hi way 12 yesterday going to vacaville I think a chp passed me on a new 2014 model bagger. I was surprised to see the chp on a new Harley.
Yessir! They're getting rid of all the Kawasaki that replaced all the BMW and going back to American made Harley Davidson... Apparently they suppliers for the kawasaki was unreliable so HD owner proposed to bring back HD to CHP cruisers... God bless 'murricaaaa!

Old 07-22-2014, 09:14 AM
mikeg212001
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreeess
Yessir! They're getting rid of all the Kawasaki that replaced all the BMW and going back to American made Harley Davidson... Apparently they suppliers for the kawasaki was unreliable so HD owner proposed to bring back HD to CHP cruisers... God bless 'murricaaaa!
Thats awesome to see them going back to H-D! I was riding through Pinole yesterday morning, and saw a CHP on a bagger, kinda threw me off, but thought maybe he was able to keep his old bike for duty.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:16 AM
viperpit07
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brandon95354
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327810&styleid=9

Here is a write up on the NR fairing
Thats exactly what i am looking for thanks!

Old 07-22-2014, 11:07 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 586 Likes on 333 Posts

eagerly awaiting my new bars... did a bit of reminiscing. amazing how far it has come in just a year.

looked like this:

Attachment 622022

then this

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-shfcmwt.png

and now...(slightly old pic)

Attachment 623360

thousands of dollars later, i'm still changing ****...really want to do the front end swap next.

Old 07-23-2014, 02:30 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by rawb101
...........and added the cockpit instruments
Nice! I've always liked those Dakotas.

Old 07-23-2014, 07:54 AM
rydercheers
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Question for some of you guys. I put a Panecea tail light on the other day and liked the look of it and then last night I put of my Leather Pro bags and a set of Alloy Art strut lights. I briefly wired the signals up and made sure everything worked and it did. I then snugged down all my hardware and pinched my right signal ground wired and cut the wire. I repaired the ground and was getting ready to go for a test ride with everything and noticed my tail light wasn't working. I've even swaped the Panecea to a different bike and none of it works. Did I fry the load equalizer/control module with too many leds or do you guys think since that signal got grounded out that it back fed through the light and fired it? Also what's that extra bulb that comes with the Panecea light? It doesn't say in the instructions and it's a sealed light. I can't imagine that you split the light open to replace anything.

Last edited by rydercheers; 07-23-2014 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:48 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

chp are going back to Harleys because they make a lot of their money back at auctions when they sell em.. they don't make any money off their old Kawasaki's...

Old 07-23-2014, 10:17 AM
rawb101
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead

Nice! I've always liked those Dakotas.
Thanks squidHead! Your bike is still my fav by far!!!

Old 07-23-2014, 03:19 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rydercheers
Question for some of you guys. I put a Panecea tail light on the other day and liked the look of it and then last night I put of my Leather Pro bags and a set of Alloy Art strut lights. I briefly wired the signals up and made sure everything worked and it did. I then snugged down all my hardware and pinched my right signal ground wired and cut the wire. I repaired the ground and was getting ready to go for a test ride with everything and noticed my tail light wasn't working. I've even swaped the Panecea to a different bike and none of it works. Did I fry the load equalizer/control module with too many leds or do you guys think since that signal got grounded out that it back fed through the light and fired it? Also what's that extra bulb that comes with the Panecea light? It doesn't say in the instructions and it's a sealed light. I can't imagine that you split the light open to replace anything.
Ryder...can't truly speak to your specific problem, too many unknowns...however, if you think you may have fried the load equalizer, I can speak from experience, on a recent long ride I fried mine that was supplied with Panacea kit. It was def fried upon visible inspection. I purchased part # 5468, which states is for the Panacea, it is much larger, and so far, so good....

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's