Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 03:31 PM
rydercheers
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by wolfmojo11
Ryder...can't truly speak to your specific problem, too many unknowns...however, if you think you may have fried the load equalizer, I can speak from experience, on a recent long ride I fried mine that was supplied with Panacea kit. It was def fried upon visible inspection. I purchased part # 5468, which states is for the Panacea, it is much larger, and so far, so good....
Thanks Wolf, I was at work and called Kuryakan and talked to a couple of tech guys and one said they've rarely seen a tail light go bad and that was my thought, that whatever got shorted was further upstream and the second guy I talked to over my lunch break walked me through a diagnosis (for the record they're worse to help with diagnostics than the GM Techline guys I talk to for the dealership I work for) and I had brake light power from the bike side and once I got to the fender harness after the controller I had no power so I deemed the module bad which is good cause I already ordered on from J&P and should have it tomorrow morning sometime.

Last edited by rydercheers; 07-23-2014 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 05:27 PM
myugly88
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rawb101
B4

after
who makes those bars???

Old 07-23-2014, 08:39 PM
rawb101
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by myugly88
who makes those bars???
BungKing

http://www.bungking.com/accessories/...ed-t-bars.html

Old 07-23-2014, 10:10 PM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by viperpit07
Hey all lovin the bikes they look awesome and wanting to add some outlaw stuff to my bike. who makes the real small front fairing? the real real slim one that looks like its from a night rod special?

It is from night rod - HD made
I got 1/4 fairing - might be selling this soon

Old 07-25-2014, 12:19 AM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 586 Likes on 333 Posts

got my bars from big al's. ended up dropping back to the 8" risers - really like where this sits. bars are super comfy, much more than the broomsticks, which will go in a box most likely with the 12" risers for when i get that fxr project i've been dreaming of.... sorry for the crappy pics, will get better ones in the sunlight tomorrow.

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-0wtwboa.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-ly8wctf.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-ngwmbyz.jpg

next up is narrow glide front end, taller rear shocks, leatherpro tsport bags, and jd customs repro t-sport fairing, hopefully, and not necessarily in that order...lol

Last edited by DynaKid94; 07-25-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:46 AM
Throttle_Jockey
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dynakid are those Big Al's high or low?

Old 07-25-2014, 10:53 AM
iDodgimus
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice bike, the 1/4 should be a good match for the denim, looking forward to seeing it fitted (the key should be there soon)

Originally Posted by izhd

It is from night rod - HD made
I got 1/4 fairing - might be selling this soon

Old 07-25-2014, 12:58 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 586 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by Throttle_Jockey
Dynakid are those Big Al's high or low?
They are the low bend on 8 inch risers. I would estimate the total rise to be about 12, but I wouldn't mind going up to ten inch risers. Still trying to find that sweet spot, but I definitely found the right bars finally.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:26 PM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by iDodgimus
nice bike, the 1/4 should be a good match for the denim, looking forward to seeing it fitted (the key should be there soon)
Thanks! Key is not the only thing hold in it up Bought bike with 3500 miles out of state - thought I scored great deal(still think I did), and upon reading CA registration rules realized it's impossible to register it here. So had to wiggle around to settle it. This forum was great help - just regretting not doing research in advance- could save some time and money.
So yeah - I love the bike, will be posting pictures after few cosmetic things. Not sure about MX bars - they're only 10". Probably will just get risers from WCTB, switching is a major PITA (did it on my Iron with drilling, internal wiring & cables extension)

Old 07-25-2014, 04:32 PM
lllllllLUCAS
Intermediate
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Soooo many sick Dynas on this thread. Anybody know if/where I can find 8" or 10" risers that will fit an 1 1/2" handlebar at the clamp area ???? the closest I've been able to find are the big buffalo risers but the tallest they come in is 6" and I'd rather not use riser spacers if at all possible ...

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's