Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 12:08 AM
zZeduardoZz
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just did my first "real" mod on my '14 fxdb, looks pretty badass but i need the bars to complete the look! Rookie mistake, i didn't align it 100% before tightening up the bolts, so i'm gonna have to do that tomorrow. Plasti dipped the fairing and it looks great in matte!

Old 08-30-2014, 01:20 AM
f-250ford
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Irish883
Sup everyone, long time... Just popping in to say "hey" because I realized how long it had been and in our world, people tend to think the worst when a regular poster vanishes from a thread. Just been super busy with life and work and haven't made any changes to the bike since the Theader, so haven't even had pics to show off. Plus, I regularly make the mistake of leaving this thread and sub-forum when I'm on here and it tends to make me angry, so I've been giving the site in general a rest...

Anyway, good stuff has been going on the past couple of months with the bikes. I'm digging the new additions and updates to the long timers.
Who are you.
We didn't even know you were gone.

Old 08-30-2014, 06:49 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ghoticov
Not sure if mine qualifies as THUG Style but I am in a Club (actually its a Ministry) so maybe it does.... hahahaha

Lowered rear end, pipe low enough to drag in the slightest of turns, forwards, apes...nope.

Great looking bike, but wrong thread.

Old 08-30-2014, 06:52 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
Sup everyone, long time... Just popping in to say "hey" because I realized how long it had been and in our world, people tend to think the worst when a regular poster vanishes from a thread. Just been super busy with life and work and haven't made any changes to the bike since the Theader, so haven't even had pics to show off. Plus, I regularly make the mistake of leaving this thread and sub-forum when I'm on here and it tends to make me angry, so I've been giving the site in general a rest...

Anyway, good stuff has been going on the past couple of months with the bikes. I'm digging the new additions and updates to the long timers.
Ha ha, welcome back, Irish. I know just what you mean. I rarely venture out of this thread, and never outside of the Dyna forum.

Old 08-30-2014, 08:56 AM
Spartan_Wolf
Novice

Starting to see to many Dynas that aren't club style inspired in this thread, I'll get things back on track. Just got done putting on some HD classic black rotors, freshly powdercoated mags and a 1 in rear shock lift kit from bung king. Next up is a set of leatherpros which i'll be ordering soon.

Old 08-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Bedrockk
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Spartan_Wolf
Starting to see to many Dynas that aren't club style inspired in this thread, I'll get things back on track. Just got done putting on some HD classic black rotors, freshly powdercoated mags and a 1 in rear shock lift kit from bung king. Next up is a set of leatherpros which i'll be ordering soon.
good look.
how many inches on the t-bars?

Old 08-30-2014, 09:06 AM
ghoticov
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Lowered rear end, pipe low enough to drag in the slightest of turns, forwards, apes...nope.

Great looking bike, but wrong thread.
The rear isnt lowered.

Actually, my apes may not look like t bars but my hand and arm position is almost exactly the same. So... best of both worlds to me. The look of apes but the agressive hand/riding position of t bars.

Last edited by ghoticov; 08-30-2014 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:44 AM
speedkills66
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

... and a 1 in rear shock lift kit from bung king.
NICE.

I've been looking at the 1" lift kit and can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.
I'll eventually buy longer shocks but in the mean time how's the ride?
Would you recommend the lift kit?

Cheers.

Here's a more recent pic of mine....

Old 08-30-2014, 11:56 AM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wolf, the bike looks mean as always, That pipe looks dope with the higher shocks, gives it more of an upswept angle. I just got a set of LeatherPros myself. Top notch quality, easy install. I gotta get some updated pics up. Is that the RF1200? I just bought the Bell RS-1, I wanted the RF1200 but The RS-1 Got good reviews and I got a deal on it - $359 with free Transitions shield, so it was hard to pass up.

Old 08-30-2014, 10:41 PM
Spartan_Wolf
Novice

Originally Posted by speedkills66
NICE.

I've been looking at the 1" lift kit and can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.
I'll eventually buy longer shocks but in the mean time how's the ride?
Would you recommend the lift kit?

Cheers.

Here's a more recent pic of mine....

Yeah they are really good quality, i'd definitely recommend any of Bung King's stuff, great quality and there customer service is top notch.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's