Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Fairing Options on FXDF Yet???

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 09:26 AM
sanlyn
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Any Fairing Options on FXDF Yet???

I'm liking these different fairings I'm seeing on the bikes here. I got tired of the big windshield on my bike and am riding without right now. I'd like to see something in a 1/4 fairing for the Fat Bob, but still haven't found anything. Looks like the only option at this point is to swap out the lights, but I kinda like the dual headlamp look. Anybody find anything out there yet that will work???

Old 03-29-2010, 11:13 AM
AFONE
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

There are fairings made for other bikes that have twin headlamps. Triumph Speed Triple and Rocket III both have twin headlamps and there are various bikini fairings made to fit them. Actually, Corbin makes a full fairing for the Rocket III that may be able to fit with some tweaking. You'd surely have to mod anything you acquired to make it fit. I though about taking the fairing off of my Speed Triple and seeing how it would look on my Fat Bob but I don't think I'd like the look. Skip all the fairings ....bare knuckles and chin in the wind is what the Fat Bob about!

Old 03-29-2010, 12:31 PM
CRZYLGZZ
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, folks are doing Modd'd WG fairings, that give the tail a scooped or rounded rear end..

And..one guy actually created a chopped rear fairing for his fat Bob.Looks really stoked.

do a search on the thread search section, you'll see at least 6 different style mods

Old 03-29-2010, 10:12 PM
AFONE
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CRZYLGZZ
well, folks are doing Modd'd WG fairings, that give the tail a scooped or rounded rear end..

And..one guy actually created a chopped rear fairing for his fat Bob.Looks really stoked.

do a search on the thread search section, you'll see at least 6 different style mods
CRZYLGZZ...I think you've confused a fairing with a fender. The post was about fairing options...not fenders...

Old 03-29-2010, 10:14 PM
sanlyn
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AFONE
CRZYLGZZ...I think you've confused a fairing with a fender. The post was about fairing options...not fenders...
I was getting confused on that one too. Still would like to find some options ... preferably quick disconnect.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:36 PM
blackfatbob
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you put a st. bob headlight in, would the ness wide glide fairing not work?

Old 02-15-2014, 08:32 PM
leonarr1
Stage I

Originally Posted by sanlyn
I'm liking these different fairings I'm seeing on the bikes here. I got tired of the big windshield on my bike and am riding without right now. I'd like to see something in a 1/4 fairing for the Fat Bob, but still haven't found anything. Looks like the only option at this point is to swap out the lights, but I kinda like the dual headlamp look. Anybody find anything out there yet that will work???
Dougz Customs makes two custom fairings for the FXDF.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Jbco2
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Dougs Customs make a quarter fairing style that you can retain your dual headlight, those are nice if that's the style fairing you are looking for.
I would really like to see and FXRT/P fairing Dyna kit on and FXDF, complete kit upper fairing with lowers. This would be very functional and look exceptionally nice if it where on the FDXF with the new style rear fender IMO.

Joe
DEFAB

Old 04-10-2015, 06:10 PM
RumBot
Stage II

Conely's has a twin headlamp fairing available. I think it's pretty sharp looking, actually.

Click Here for their website. Hopefully this works for me, being a n00b and all.

Old 04-11-2015, 03:58 AM
jmb79
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

As stated above, Dougz makes an awesome Fatbob fairing. Best one out there by far. Here is a link: http://www.dougz.com/windscreen-fair...p?productid=20

Quick Reply: Any Fairing Options on FXDF Yet???