Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

latest pics of my SuperGlide

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 01:42 PM
aclundwall
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default latest pics of my SuperGlide

I swapped my Mustang Tripper for a C&C LowPro Solo, added the chin spoiler, Kuryakyn forwards, and a few other little changes. I may still put the bobbed fender on it... I picked up the LED Edge taillight that is supposed to fit Dyna's with the HD Bobbed fender kit, but doesn't (not even close). So, for now, the stock fender is still on it. There are also some comparison pics of the two solo seats, just in case anyone wants to see the difference between the two on an otherwise identical bike.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:34 PM
jojo2dog
Road Captain

how do the two seats compare, if you had to go a long distance, what would be the choice the mustang or the c&c.and how far do you think you could go without getting off the bike

Old 04-12-2011, 02:45 PM
bouch42
Novice

That is a nice looking bike. It let me breath a sigh of relief as I'm getting braided brake line and clutch cable put on but not the throttle/idle and I was worried it would look funny. Looks just fine to me on your bike. Nice job on it.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:21 PM
aclundwall
Cruiser

I find the C&C to be MUCH more comfortable. The Mustang is MUCH firmer, and the deep dish of the saddle drops you down about an inch lower than the C&C. That left me feeling very cramped, especially before I replaced the stock mid controls with the forwards. On the Mustang, my a@$ would hurt after about 45 minutes. I rode it as long as two hours non-stop, but it wasn't comfortable. The deep seat doesn't allow me to move around at all, and the firm lumbar jabs me in the tailbone when I really hammer the throttle. On the other hand, it keeps me planted in the saddle when I do it, whereas the C&C allows me to slide back a little when I get on it. I guess there's a trade off in everything...

I've only ridden on the C&C twice so far, but one ride was for about 50 minutes, and I never noticed that my butt hurt. I basically forgot that I had a new seat, which says to me that it must be comfortable... I NEVER forgot I was on the Mustang seat.

Both are VERY nicely constructed. I can't say I prefer the looks of one over the other... except for from the top down... the Mustang is much narrower, and left the outer edges of the side covers exposed. The C&C covers them back up, which I prefer.

For comparison, I'm 5'10", 32 inch inseam. I'm easily flat footed on both seats, but much more so on the Mustang, obviously.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:31 PM
fenderzig
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very nice bike! My preference is for the seat you have on it now, the C&C LowPro Solo. The chin spoiler also looks great on there! Good job!

Old 04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
2011Deluxe
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by aclundwall
I find the C&C to be MUCH more comfortable.
You think the CC is good then you should try a Corbin. Not even a contest between the two in quality and comfort.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:21 PM
gd55
Cruiser

Beautiful FXDC.

What front turn signal relocation kit did you use?

Old 04-12-2011, 04:31 PM
howitzer88
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Perfect example of a black/chrome mix. Nicely done!

Old 04-12-2011, 04:40 PM
kirk180
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like the yard is coming along nicely in comparing the last two pics.

In other news: Clean lookin' bike. Good job man!

Old 04-12-2011, 05:02 PM
aclundwall
Cruiser

Originally Posted by kirk180
Looks like the yard is coming along nicely in comparing the last two pics.

In other news: Clean lookin' bike. Good job man!
LOL...Yard....lawn...both are pretty generous terms for what I have at my house... But yes, my weeds are greening up nicely! It's hard to beat North Texas in the springtime!

Quick Reply: latest pics of my SuperGlide