Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Dyna Glide Models
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, FXR Super Glide, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by: True-Track Inc.

P

Old 04-14-2012, 09:38 AM
Hang Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldspirit View Post
C after the install of the pipe I took it for a ride... Awesome sound and a bit more Getty up and go. I will get some pics done today without fail and get them posted. Now I don't know if our head pipes are equipped with the catalytic converter or not but I know that pulling the 2 1/2 foot plug off the rear end woke up the bike
Thanks for the info. BTW, I like that battery cover.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Road Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccat View Post
Does the slip-on improve the power output as well as the sound quality. I think the slip-on would be the way to go although getting rid of the cat ranks high on my list.
I tried it various ways...slip on, two different full exhausts, etc.
the slip on gained about 3hp and 7lbs of torque. The full system, about twice that.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Hang Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBinSoCal View Post
I tried it various ways...slip on, two different full exhausts, etc.
the slip on gained about 3hp and 7lbs of torque. The full system, about twice that.
Yep was just on the website and the dyno graph showed that. I can swing 300 bucks, be a stretch to get 700. So I will go ahead and get the slip on next month.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:25 AM
One Of The Regulars

I have a gently used bassani slip on with contrast cut tip for sale if anyone is interested. $250 shipped in lower 48. Sounds better than stock but I'm going with a full system.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:25 AM

P