Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheap and Good Saddlebags for Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Nojuan
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Try DCW Plain Janes

Good bags under two bills. Built to fit Dynas without moving your signal lights. leather with a plastic liner. Won't sag. I have had mine for three years.

http://donscycleware.com/lethovsaforh.html

Old 11-04-2013, 12:18 AM
gant
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Nojuan
Good bags under two bills. Built to fit Dynas without moving your signal lights. leather with a plastic liner. Won't sag. I have had mine for three years.

what brackets u use?

Old 11-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Two Feathers
Tourer

I use sedici throw overs , $100. At cycle gear with lifetime warranty.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:00 PM
GWoods
Stage I

Originally Posted by Nojuan

Do you use support brackets?

Old 11-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Bandit17
2nd Gear

I just put these on my 05 Wide Glide! Small, but they work great, and fit between the shocks and rear turn signals!
Amazon.com: Waterproof Braided Classic Black Motorcycle Saddlebag: Automotive Amazon.com: Waterproof Braided Classic Black Motorcycle Saddlebag: Automotive

Also used these supports just to be on the safe side!
Amazon.com: Chrome Saddlebag Support Bars for Harley Sportster Xl 883 Iron Dyna Fat Bob Fxdf: Automotive Amazon.com: Chrome Saddlebag Support Bars for Harley Sportster Xl 883 Iron Dyna Fat Bob Fxdf: Automotive

Made a gasket to go between the chrome arm on the bike and the supports just to avoid scratching up the arm!

Old 11-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Killer Bee19
Novice

Just bought the Hardstreet Slims/ flat black on Amazon for $163. they had a few more in both Gloss and flat. Listed as used but are coming from the Amazon Warehouse Deals always happy when I get from there has all Amazon benifits and since I a Prime member should have in two days. Now the bad part. NO Edge Quick release mounts, and Hardstreet is out too. Guess I'll have to wait to see how they look on the bike. Such a good price though I couldn't pass up.

Old 11-26-2013, 08:44 AM
Killer Bee19
Novice

OK so apparently Hardstreet is moving and there machines are down and no one has the quick release brackets for a Dyna. Anyone who has these bags have any suggestions for an alternate quick release mounting bracket?

UPDATE: Found the Easy Brackets on Ebay. Have another question anyone DIY there own relocation bracket? Looks pretty easy to extend it an extra few inches with just some sheet metal. (Seems that is all the Harley ones do for $100.) My only concern would be with the vibration that they may slip loose and begin to droop. Gonna try seems easy a few inches of metal and a couple of drill holes.

Last edited by Killer Bee19; 11-29-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:39 PM
SlipB
Stage IV
Default No Joke!

Originally Posted by canroc
Agreed.. I am going through that same pain.
It takes hours to find what I'm looking for... on a positive note, I tend to discover new ideas when wading through all the information.

Old 01-23-2014, 01:16 AM
apehanger65
Tourer

I found a set of used HD leather bags on ebay they go for over 600 new I paid about 150.00 they only needed a few rivets... they were fixed in 5 min and on the bike in 20... I love em!

Old 03-14-2018, 10:49 AM
tittan1500
Stage III

I used Viking bags, the quality is good and they come with the tail light relocation. The locking ones are $250 but the non locking are around $190.
For the money its hard to beat these.

Quick Reply: Cheap and Good Saddlebags for Dyna