Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zanotti's is now New Castle HD?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 11:13 AM
snstiggy
Cruiser
Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Zanotti's is now New Castle HD?

I just got an email that Zanotti's is now New Castle HD. Don't know how the prices compare but here in part is the email:
"
Hi,

This is CJ formerly from Zanotti Motor Company. As you know, the owner has recently retired and closed the business. We have enjoyed working with him over the years and wish him the best in his retirement.

We are now excited for the next chapter in our lives as we move on to New Castle Harley Davidson. They are a Harley Davidson and Buell dealer, along with aftermarket products as well. We are excited to work alongside New Castle with their high reputation of customer service. As in the past, we will continue this honorable service and will maintain the same internet pricing at our new location. We appreciate your past business with us and hope to continue serving you in the future.

You can contact us and place your orders at;

http://shop.newcastlehd.com

email: orders@newcastlehd.com

Phone: 724-924-0026

We also have a secured Live Chat on our web site.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Let your friends know about us also."

Old 04-12-2012, 11:52 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

i got the same email....

Old 04-12-2012, 11:53 AM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

NO NO NO NO NO

Zanotti's is not New Castle

some of the crew from Zanotti has moved over to New Castle and set up the same thing that they had at Zanotti

prices are good, inventory is good, on out of stock items it take just a couple of days to get from the MoCo (just like when you ordered from Zanotti)

and New Castle has your login account information so if you ordered from Zanotti, you can order from New Castle with the same online ID you had and your information is in their system already

Old 04-12-2012, 01:39 PM
20RoadGlidin
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I ordered all my parts for my wide glide fear fender from new castle. They had the best prices, period. I ordered them last Tuesday, and they should be here today. Not bad considering the moco had a 30 day lead time on the fender.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Black Bart
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yep, I got the same email. How far back to they keep records?

Old 04-13-2012, 11:13 AM
20RoadGlidin
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

OK, well my positive review for New Castle just went to crap. They sent me Softail strut covers. That's not their problem, because my local dealer gave me the wrong part numbers and I ordered them. The problem is, they won't let me return them without a 25% restocking fee. I explained to the guy that I would be ordering the correct parts from someone, but it would not be them if I had to be charged this fee. Prices aside, that's sh*tty business. I guess he didn't realize that one restocking fee isn't worth losing a customer for life. It looks like Lake Shore will be getting my business when I order the right ones.

**update**
Nevermind...Bill from New Castle HD called me back and we worked it out.

Last edited by 20RoadGlidin; 04-13-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: update
Old 04-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Dustdevil21
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well they are beating Surdyke prices by 5 bucks on each item I need .

I took a print out from Surdyke to my local dealer to see if they would match Surdyke's prices and they said they couldn't do it. I gave them a chance.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:06 AM
brak4222
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ordered about 5 things from New Castle this year. I've gotten most within 3 business days and have only had one item that they had to order first. So far, I'm impressed. I've saved at least 20% on every item and the shipping isn't as high as Zanotti used to be.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Taddeoeg
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Everything I've ordered this year (over $1300 worth) I've compared New Castle to Lakeshore. Lakeshore wins every time - and was running a free shipping special on orders over 500. Not sure if that's still good.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:42 PM
harley_jeff
Road Master
Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

I went from Chicago H-D to Zanottis to Lake Shore. LS H-D was taking too long and then I discovered Horny Toad H-D. They have even better prices and it takes days, not weeks, to receive the parts.

Quick Reply: Zanotti's is now New Castle HD?